+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

m_jags06

Oct 25, 2018
Just got the 3rd Ghost Update in last 2 weeks, Bad Gateway after clicking on 'Check full application status'. Anyone else experiencing this?

Reactions: Dee1729

patiencewearingthin

Oct 26, 2020
This is getting so depressing now, have been waiting for more than a year (AOR Nov 24th) and case still stuck on security. VO Ottawa FSW Outland.

About to have my job offer in Canada rescinded because the company just can't wait any longer and I don't blame them.

No purpose to this post, just a rant I guess...

Last edited:

m_jags06

Oct 25, 2018
This is getting so depressing now, have been waiting for more than a year (AOR Nov 24th) and case still stuck on security. VO Ottawa FSW Outland.

About to have my job offer in Canada rescinded because the company just don't wait any longer and I can't blame them.

Similar specs as yours, unfortunately there is no other option than to wait. Just an infinite limbo :(

Reactions: patiencewearingthin

Hellocanada2525

Nov 28, 2020

About to have my job offer in Canada rescinded because the company just can't wait any longer and I don't blame them.

I am prepared mentally I wont see any progress until Dec 2021 or 2022.
I advise everyone in this group to make your minds mentally, we are not getting any luck until 2022 and move on with your lives. I feel this mental torture is not worth it. Your mental health and well being comes first before Canada.
I am saying this because I have been diagnosed with depression anxiety recently and after listening to my story, doctors said I developed this condition because of Canada.
I am telling you all, this is not worth it, it never comes at cost of your health and end up developing this conditions. Move on.. Canada doesn’t care if you live or suffer or die..
All they care is to conduct CIC draws, Cash in all the money from applicants, and abandon you in middle of the desert without flip flops for years to come.
and follow UNFAIR application processing timelines (the fairest way to process applications are FIRST IN FIRST OUT)

Last edited:

patiencewearingthin

Oct 26, 2020
I am prepared mentally I wont see any progress until Dec 2021 or 2022.
I advise everyone in this group to make your minds mentally, we are not getting any luck until 2022 and move on with your lives. I feel this mental torture is not worth it. Your mental health and well being comes first before Canada.
I am saying this because I have been diagnosed with depression anxiety recently and after listening to my story, doctors said I developed this condition because of Canada.
I am telling you all, this is not worth it, it never comes at cost of your health and end up developing this conditions. Move on.. Canada doesn’t care if you live or suffer or die..
All they care is to conduct CIC draws, Cash in all the money from applicants, and abandon you in middle of the desert without flip flops for years to come.
and follow UNFAIR application processing timelines (the fairest way to process applications are FIRST IN FIRST OUT)
Hope you feel better soon! I agree, need to put it out of our minds for a while.

Reactions: m_jags06

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
One of my friend with expired COPR has been requested to submit all the documents again. I am really worried what’s IRCC’s plan. My application is still pending with no final decision, medical already expired but no update. Is there any hope??

Nov 29, 2020

So what happens when your job order is rescinded? does that affect your Express Entry application? I assume your job application is part of your Express Entry profile... have you tried reaching out to them via the web form?

Sorry to hear about your situation...
i’m Nov 17th 2019 AOR PNP in Sydney Nova Scotia, haven’t heard anything about progress. Application is stuck in security and background checks as per the web form i raised 2 weeks ago

patiencewearingthin

Oct 26, 2020
So what happens when your job order is rescinded? does that affect your Express Entry application? I assume your job application is part of your Express Entry profile... have you tried reaching out to them via the web form?

Sorry to hear about your situation...
i’m Nov 17th 2019 AOR PNP in Sydney Nova Scotia, haven’t heard anything about progress. Application is stuck in security and background checks as per the web form i raised 2 weeks ago
The job offer wasn't part of my original application, I got the ITA without it and i informed them via webform after i got it. Will have to tell them again i guess when its gone.
I have raised multiple webforms but get the same boilerplate standardized response that we are impacted due to Covid :/

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
One of my friend with expired COPR has been requested to submit all the documents again. I am really worried what’s IRCC’s plan. My application is still pending with no final decision, medical already expired but no update. Is there any hope??
What do you mean by "submit all the documents again"?

You mean PCC?

Fisheye1

Jan 31, 2019
@Fisheye1

So, I finally used Fedex. UPS said they could not generate a return label for Canada. Same for Fedex but they had a way where you can generate another shipping label by using one of their terminals. So, I did the same and was able to send.

USPS - I read somewhere that USPS do not pickup from Canada, so CIC have asked someone who used USPS to create a Fedex label and send them through email.
So, I also sent the docs via Fedex. Did you get any acknowledgement email etc. from CIC that they received your docs?
Also, are you aware how long do they take to return the passports along with COPR docs?

Thanks..

Reactions: MPrins15

Kishan2020

Mar 3, 2019
I am one of those people from India who got PPR in early November. I got my CoPR today :) the new passport submission is not that bad I got back my passport in 2 weeks after sending the courier.

The problem is it shows expires on 30 april 2021. What do you people think...does this mean copr holders will be exempted from travel before this date?? because border restriction have been exted till jan 21...!!

m_jags06

Oct 25, 2018
I am one of those people from India who got PPR in early November. I got my CoPR today :) the new passport submission is not that bad I got back my passport in 2 weeks after sending the courier.

The problem is it shows expires on 30 april 2021. What do you people think...does this mean copr holders will be exempted from travel before this date?? because border restriction have been exted till jan 21...!!
Congrats :)!

I believe you can travel even now as your case fits in the below criteria :

Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/travel-restrictions-exemptions.html
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Travellers coming from outside the US who are exempt from the travel restrictions
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Still it's better to inform IRCC about your travelling plans and get confirmation from them before boarding the flight.

Reactions: Yemjim