+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
I opened my profile today and at the bottom of the “Application status” there is no webform link. I opened the profile from mobile as well but it’s same. Also, the “Application Information” section where the UCI number and all is mentioned, it is converted to a link and when I click it, I am logged out from the profile. is anyone else facing the same thing??

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
I opened my profile today and at the bottom of the “Application status” there is no webform link. I opened the profile from mobile as well but it’s same. Also, the “Application Information” section where the UCI number and all is mentioned, it is converted to a link and when I click it, I am logged out from the profile. is anyone else facing the same thing??
The sentence “If you aren’t seeing updates, contact us using this” is ending with this and there’s no further word written. Strange for me. Is the site undergoing some maintenance?

m_jags06

Oct 25, 2018
Hi everyone!

My status as on 1st week of May'20:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility requirements are met.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

My query is that I renewed my passport and today I sent the scanned copy to IRCC through web form,
1. Do I need to to anything else?
2. Will it increase the processing time for PPR further?
3. Is there a need to get a new PCC?
@andy108 : Could you please suggest?

Resha D

Oct 23, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon , I just got my PPR mail ( AOR 9th Nov, Ontario PNP) . I am a resident of Ireland & applied from ireland. But last week I moved to India & plan to stay till January next year. So my mailing address has changed from ireland to India. In the ready for visa mail, they've asked me to send my passport to London via VAC nearby & notify them of any change in mailing address. I have notified them , but the only VAC open in India is New Delhi which accepts passports only via courier now due to covid. Should I just mail this VAC office with the Ready for Visa letter & passport or should I wait for the London Visa office to reply back? Please advice.
Thanks in advance.
Any luck? I'm in similar situation. Did you get a reply from London immigration or from CIO BRCD? I got a response saying that New Delhi VAC is currently closed and that my request is on hold until circumstances in India change.

Deepaj

Jan 22, 2019
Any luck? I'm in similar situation. Did you get a reply from London immigration or from CIO BRCD? I got a response saying that New Delhi VAC is currently closed and that my request is on hold until circumstances in India change.
I mailed London Immigration few days back. Raise a webform to change address. Still havent heard back from them yet. Havent contacted the NewDelhi office yet. Waiting for LondonVO to reply, then we'll see. It should be fine since they are automatically giving extension of 90 days if we cant submit.

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Did any outland applicant get PPR applying through FSW stream in this thread?
Looks and feels like FSW-Outlands are being left behind.

Reactions: Dee1729

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
I'm Nov 2019 Aor PNP Outland. Upon speaking to an officer mid Sept, he said that my application is approved on 13th of August and within 1 week I'll get PPR. 3 weeks passed by and still I got nothing so I called them again. This time a female officer responded and said that the info officer gave me was correct but the 1 week time was incorrect and they can't say when I'll get my ppr. On top of that she was extremely rude to me and purposely trying to start an argument. I'm seeing a lot of people getting ppr and also suggesting that once your application is approved you're RFV and should expect it very soon. It's been more than 2 months since the approval of my application and still nothing. My medicals are also expiring very soon and nothing on that either. Does anyone know what should I do about this or just hoplessly waiting is the only option?
I think you’ll likely receive your PPR soon. I got mine couple days back, but prior to that I also didnt hear anything from them for several months until my medicals expired and they extended it two months after. Three months after they extended it, they asked me to do remedicals. In less than a week after remedicals, I got my PPR email. I know it may really seem hopeless at times, but have faith that it will come

Reactions: Thor Odinson

rovar473

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I think you’ll likely receive your PPR soon. I got mine couple days back, but prior to that I also didnt hear anything from them for several months until my medicals expired and they extended it two months after. Three months after they extended it, they asked me to do remedicals. In less than a week after remedicals, I got my PPR email. I know it may really seem hopeless at times, but have faith that it will come
May I know whey they asked for remedicals after extension? Was it extended only for three months?

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
So, I have to wait for my medicals to be exteded and then get them done again to increase the chances of getting ppr? Thank you for the hopefull/optimistic words. I'm in the US so I'm also exempt from travel restrictions. Could you please tell me what your AOR + stream is (was) ? My medical was done on 28th of OCT but the offical clearance on portal says 25th of NOV.
You’re welcome. It’s not necessarily that way, but in my case they extended and asked for remeds. They’ll determine whether they’ll extend it or ask you to do a re-med. My AOR is 21 Nov 2019, PNP Outland Stream