+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Kumar2020

May 9, 2020
Hi, in my Passport request mail only UCI of main applicant is mentioned. UCI of dependent is not there. But we have to submit both our passports right?
Someone please answer this. Thanks.

N_2020

Oct 21, 2020
Hi guys, I would like to share my experience with you.
With the blessing of Allah, I get the COPR today. It was very very long waiting compared to other inland applicants who get their PR earlier. Practically I passed all the stages since April and my medical get expired in May. I have raised several webforms and called IRCC several times to know the main reason for this delay and as expected I did not get any clear answer. I get advice from several “consultants” to wait for a medical extension/redo request from IRCC, however that, by the end of September I decided to do the medical myself without wasting more time waiting for them to extend the medical. My medical get passed yesterday and the application approved today. Thanks Allah for your blessing. I totally understand how is difficult to wait but I really hope from my heart for everybody to get the PR soon. May Allah make it easy for everybody.
My AOR 15 Nov, CEC, VO Ottawa.

devanger

Oct 12, 2020
With the blessing of Allah, I get the COPR today. It was very very long waiting compared to other inland applicants who get their PR earlier. Practically I passed all the stages since April and my medical get expired in May. I have raised several webforms and called IRCC several times to know the main reason for this delay and as expected I did not get any clear answer. I get advice from several “consultants” to wait for a medical extension/redo request from IRCC, however that, by the end of September I decided to do the medical myself without wasting more time waiting for them to extend the medical. My medical get passed yesterday and the application approved today. Thanks Allah for your blessing. I totally understand how is difficult to wait but I really hope from my heart for everybody to get the PR soon. May Allah make it easy for everybody.
Congratulations. I know you must be very excited. I see Ottawa starting to get COPR. Does this mean outland Ottawa applicants have some hope around the corner?

Vak2422

Jun 5, 2020
Congratulations

Are you Inland applicant? Mine is exactly same situation but did not received PPR yet.

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
Please is there anybody here that is going through the extended family exemption? Please indicate. I’m terribly confused. I need to know how you are going about the process. I’m a PR applicant and I also have a sibling. I don’t really know how to go about the authorization process for someone in my shoe. I will deeply appreciate any response
My fiancé has a COPR. We applied for extended family travel authorization. And like you we were confused. Really hope it works out. Quite worried.

La229ra

Apr 28, 2020
PPR Received PNP OUTLAND
VO - Sydney NS
- PNP Ontario
AOR - NOV18 2019
MEP -DEC 10
Biometrics - DEC 13
GU 1 , GU 2 - June
GU3/ MEP Update - Sept 23
PPR/ Request for Visa - Oct 15 2020

Thank you for all the support so far.

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nice to see people finally receiving COPR. Has any outland applicant from India recieved COPR lately ?
I don't think so. NDVO is sending courier instructions only to people who previously received PPR. However Indian nationals living in other countries are receiving their PPRs.

Reactions: anki_t90

Yassinesnit

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hi guys,

I received the passport request yesterday and I am submitting my passport alongside the required documents on Friday, October 23rd to the Visa centre. Given the delay and the current circumstances, will my medicals expire date be extended? I am given 30 days to submit the passport,and counting the visa issuing time, I'm afraid it might overpass the medicals expire date. Please advise on this.

I remember I took the medical test late November and on the account it says medicals passed on Dec 2019.

Thank you,

Reactions: Dee1729

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

I received the passport request yesterday and I am submitting my passport alongside the required documents on Friday, October 23rd to the Visa centre. Given the delay and the current circumstances, will my medicals expire date be extended? I am given 30 days to submit the passport,and counting the visa issuing time, I'm afraid it might overpass the medicals expire date. Please advise on this.

I remember I took the medical test late November and on the account it says medicals passed on Dec 2019.

Thank you,
Same here... will sent my docs today and they will arrive tomorrow.
Took medicals 28 November, account saus passed 15 January.
Hope they are extended (Just not visible on account)

Yassinesnit

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Very stressing... Even if they provide Visa in two weeks from now, it would be almost impossible to travel before the medicals expire date.

PuneSINP

May 15, 2017
My fiancé has a COPR. We applied for extended family travel authorization. And like you we were confused. Really hope it works out. Quite worried.
We have also a same situation but not sure if it is for PR holder, I think it is only for TRV holders... Let us know if you get letter