File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I believe they have extended medical but portal is not updated. It is not possible to travel permanently in such a short notice. In addition, there is also travel restrictions which will not allow you to land since COPR was issued after March 18 and don't have immediate Canadian/PR family member in Canada.

Bilybongosky

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hi guys, I would like to share my experience with you.
With the blessing of Allah, I get the COPR today. It was very very long waiting compared to other inland applicants who get their PR earlier. Practically I passed all the stages since April and my medical get expired in May. I have raised several webforms and called IRCC several times to know the main reason for this delay and as expected I did not get any clear answer. I get advice from several “consultants” to wait for a medical extension/redo request from IRCC, however that, by the end of September I decided to do the medical myself without wasting more time waiting for them to extend the medical. My medical get passed yesterday and the application approved today. Thanks Allah for your blessing. I totally understand how is difficult to wait but I really hope from my heart for everybody to get the PR soon. May Allah make it easy for everybody.
My AOR 15 Nov, CEC, VO Ottawa.
Hi @N_2020 - congratulations! This must be very exciting for you!
I am in the exact same situation (AOR Nov 9, CEC, Inland, VO Ottawa), however, I did not re-do the medicals on my own yet (my wife is pregnant, can't do X-ray).
@legalfalcon do you think that re-doing medicals helped @N_2020 ? Or is the Ottawa office finally waking up?
Anybody else here with VO Ottawa who got their COPR recently?
Thanks everybody!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @N_2020 - congratulations! This must be very exciting for you!
I am in the exact same situation (AOR Nov 9, CEC, Inland, VO Ottawa), however, I did not re-do the medicals on my own yet (my wife is pregnant, can't do X-ray).
@legalfalcon do you think that re-doing medicals helped @N_2020 ? Or is the Ottawa office finally waking up?
Anybody else here with VO Ottawa who got their COPR recently?
Thanks everybody!
You do not have to do the remeds on your own. If your medicals are about to expire, or if your medicals will expire before you land in Canada, the officer will send your medicals to the RMO who will make a determination on whether to extend or ask for re-med.

Some applicants get a re-med done on their own and send the upfront sheet via webform. No harm in that. But a lot of applicants see that their medicals are extended. So you do not have to pay is you are not asked for re-med.

As regards Ottawa, it is a red zone due to second wave of COVID. This could be a reason why it has slowed down. Usually CPC-O is the fastest.

Reactions: Bilybongosky

aparlik

Jun 12, 2020
The last update to my GCMS notes says "All requirements met. Approved". The assessment section also says that I have passed eligibility, criminality and "final" is approved.

However, I did not find "RFV" in my notes and the App Status is "Open" with the App Status Reason "In Progress".

I am a FSW-O applicant residing in India with AOR 12th Nov 2019. Should I expect a PPR after the VACs open?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hi guys! I finally received my PPR email.

AOR: 21 Nov 2019
PNP Outland
VO: Sydney, Nova Scotia
PPR: 22 Oct 2020

I hope and pray that each of you who’s patiently waiting will receive yours too very soon. Hang in there!
Oh, congrats. Did you see any ghost update before hand?

Reactions: pisces88

rovar473

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi guys! I finally received my PPR email.

AOR: 21 Nov 2019
PNP Outland
VO: Sydney, Nova Scotia
PPR: 22 Oct 2020

I hope and pray that each of you who’s patiently waiting will receive yours too very soon. Hang in there!
Congrats!!! Your country of residence please?

Reactions: pisces88

m_jags06

Oct 25, 2018
Hi everyone!

My status as on 1st week of May'20:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility requirements are met.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

My query is that I renewed my passport and today I sent the scanned copy to IRCC through web form,
1. Do I need to to anything else?
2. Will it increase the processing time for PPR further?
3. Is there a need to get a new PCC?

manik1203

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hi, Anyone here whose Meds got extended and received PPR after that.

My Meds got extended on Sep 1st, 2020. Still waiting
Aor 17th Nov CeC inland

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Hi, Anyone here whose Meds got extended and received PPR after that.

My Meds got extended on Sep 1st, 2020. Still waiting
Aor 17th Nov CeC inland

Mine was extended Sept 02
AOR June 12, 2019
BC PNP Inland
VO - Ottawa

Reactions: Dee1729

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Hi guys, I would like to share my experience with you.
With the blessing of Allah, I get the COPR today. It was very very long waiting compared to other inland applicants who get their PR earlier. Practically I passed all the stages since April and my medical get expired in May. I have raised several webforms and called IRCC several times to know the main reason for this delay and as expected I did not get any clear answer. I get advice from several “consultants” to wait for a medical extension/redo request from IRCC, however that, by the end of September I decided to do the medical myself without wasting more time waiting for them to extend the medical. My medical get passed yesterday and the application approved today. Thanks Allah for your blessing. I totally understand how is difficult to wait but I really hope from my heart for everybody to get the PR soon. May Allah make it easy for everybody.
My AOR 15 Nov, CEC, VO Ottawa.
Congratulations.