+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
I assume it is approved. This is the current process “virtual landing” for inland applicant. Check your email, they will send your CoPR asking you to send your photo to get your pr card.

you don’t want to go for flag poling or interview.

congratulations.
Sounds good
Congratulations for that
Can you tell your AOR, stream and country are you basically from ?

Reactions: Odimo

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hi all!

So a month ago I got a webform reply stating that eligibility was still in progress, criminality was valid, and security had not yet been initiated.

Today I called IRCC, and the agent said, "eligibility is in progress, and your background check is in progress."

Does this mean they started security?

Thanks!

AOR: 11.22.19
Med: 12.6.19
Biometrics: 12.9.19
FSW-O, Ottawa Office
Almost same timeline. Aor 3rd nov, fsw-o ottawa. And same thing happened when I received reply of second webform today. What is Ottawa office upto.

Reactions: idicvulcan

Fanatics

Apr 28, 2020
Almost same timeline. Aor 3rd nov, fsw-o ottawa. And same thing happened when I received reply of second webform today. What is Ottawa office upto.
Same update, I redid medical as agent on phone said medical expired, they updated medical but no copr..

FSW-O November 4
CPC-Ottawa

Vak2422

Jun 5, 2020
Hi everyone, this might be a very very basic question, but can someone let me know how we can check for GOST UPDATES in our profile? Where can I get this information? TIA

Lamari

May 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2019
Hi everyone, this might be a very very basic question, but can someone let me know how we can check for GOST UPDATES in our profile? Where can I get this information? TIA
When you open your profile you will see Current Status is Application/Profile updated, but you will be not able to notice any changes on your profile. Next time you open your profile the status will be standard Submitted. This is what Goast looks like.

Reactions: Vak2422

engineer1984

Jun 3, 2020
Hi folks,

Just an update!!

I'm PNP-Outland candidate
AOR - 4th Dec
Information received according to the web form :
Eligibility - Met
Security background verification- Valid
Criminal background verification - Valid.

KR,

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Hi folks,

Just an update!!

AOR - 4th Dec
Eligibility - Met

KR,
Congratulations.

pmanonu

May 12, 2020
Hi folks,

Just an update!!

AOR - 4th Dec
Eligibility - Met

KR,
For Eligibility, did they say “Met” or “Valid”? It seems to me that “valid” is the final level. Mine used to be “Met” from webform response a month ago and then turned to “In Process” later from my last webform.

Anyone with similar experience?

Reactions: engineer1984

Addan29

May 16, 2018
Italy
Has any outland applicant with Nov AOR been approved?
My application was approved on March 20th (2 days after the travel restrictions took place... lucky eh? :rolleyes:) but I haven't received any CoPR or PPR since then. I talked to them several times on the phone and via webform. Basically, the problem for FSW Outland is that we need an interview to show proof of funds. That is why they are not finalizing FSW-O applications. For PNP and CEC applicants, since they already have a Job or a Nomination, the interview is unnecessary, so they are finalized via alternative landing.
We (FSW-O) will not have any update until the borders are reopened or interviews resume. The only thing we can do is wait and keep an eye on news and official statements.

Reactions: Dan122 and jagni

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
https://beta.ctvnews.ca/national/politics/2020/7/10/1_5019295.html

OTTAWA -- As U.S. members of Congress push Canada to reopen its shared border with the United States, Canadians are pushing back — both in government and on social media.
In an open letter addressed to Public Safety Minister Bill Blair, 29 bipartisan members of Congress called on the Canadian government to plan a phased reopening of the Canada-U.S. border and to consider easing existing measures.

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
https://beta.ctvnews.ca/national/politics/2020/7/10/1_5019295.html

OTTAWA -- As U.S. members of Congress push Canada to reopen its shared border with the United States, Canadians are pushing back — both in government and on social media.
In an open letter addressed to Public Safety Minister Bill Blair, 29 bipartisan members of Congress called on the Canadian government to plan a phased reopening of the Canada-U.S. border and to consider easing existing measures.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/canada-u-s-agree-to-keep-borders-closed-another-30-days-sources-1.5023287

Reactions: S Kennedy