+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
I have no idea. Mind you that I am actually IN Canada at the moment, as a tourist, and despite my application is approved, I can't finalize it! I don't even need to travel!!
Hey.. happened to read your post. If you’re in Canada why don’t you send a webform and tell them that? I remember reading about a case where the person was an Outland applicant who had travelled to Canada in Feb 2020 and she got her PR!

Reactions: Divya.nelluri1

Addan29

May 16, 2018
Italy
Hey.. happened to read your post. If you’re in Canada why don’t you send a webform and tell them that? I remember reading about a case where the person was an Outland applicant who had travelled to Canada in Feb 2020 and she got her PR!
Hi! I told them that several times and I actually updated my address and phone number. Nothing changed. Probably that person's PR was approved on or before March 18th, mine is on 20th

KC_infi

Dec 5, 2019
Hi! I told them that several times and I actually updated my address and phone number. Nothing changed. Probably that person's PR was approved on or before March 18th, mine is on 20th
@Addan29 I am in exact same situation. PR approved in March. Inside Canada on TRV. Contacted them multiple times. No COPR yet. it is very frustrating :( What else do they want?

Reactions: Addan29

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
They will, as per the website it clearly says:

Travelling from the US
You can travel to Canada from the United States to settle and live in Canada as a permanent resident if

• we approved your application and
  • we sent you a CoPR

This means they can either approve via phone and send COPR in an email. Or do an approval and also attach COPR in email.
This looks good! but the dates seems to be indefinite.

Reactions: ishan.jaffery

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
They will, as per the website it clearly says:

Travelling from the US
You can travel to Canada from the United States to settle and live in Canada as a permanent resident if

• we sent you a CoPR

This means they can either approve via phone and send COPR in an email. Or do an approval and also attach COPR in email.
There could be an exception that CoPR issued applicants can cross the border, but the question remains when. None of us are getting PPR's or CoPR's!

Reactions: jagni

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
Cuz Earlier the same lines use to say "If we approved your PR On or before March 18th"

Now they just removed the date, and its indefinite without a specific date!

Reactions: jagni

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
They will start issuing, as per the website it clearly says:

Travelling from the US

• we sent you a CoPR

Sir, please provide link