Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Yeah I already applied for BOWP on May 30. Do I need call service Ontario or I can continue with same health card.
because when I discussed with my doctor, she said that I have to pay, if health card is expired.
Nope, couldn't find anything concrete on these remarks. Looks like it's mainly for parking the applications as part of COVID as many seem to have this

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Did you get any update after this? I see the same thing on my GCMS note.
Nope, couldn't find anything concrete on these remarks. Looks like it's mainly for parking the applications as part of COVID as many seem to have this

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Can anyone provide some information regarding federal skill trade program application inland/ Outland. My AOR November 8th 2019.
It started 9th month of submission. Not any recent updates. Still waiting for COPR
I have seen 4 people who got COPR around 90 days after it was approved , as per GCMS notes. Like for instance mine was approved on 8th April and I got my COPR on 6th July. Kindly order GCMS. This is not accurate info I am assuming that’s the case since I have seen 4 such cases. bTW all 4 are CeC inland

wiz006

Aug 22, 2019
Sorry, just to go into detail, the reply says:

1)The background verifications are currently valid.

2) The security background verification is currently valid.

3) The crimina background verification is currently valid.

Does this change anything?

I apologize for putting this out there again but can any of the experienced members comment further on this? Is eligibility part of the first one?

Lamari

May 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2019
I apologize for putting this out there again but can any of the experienced members comment further on this? Is eligibility part of the first one?
It means that your application passed all steps, eligibility as well. So, you have only wait for a final decision. Good luck.

samsnu15

Feb 14, 2020
If I extend my work permit (from closed work permit to open work permit), do I need to contact 'Service Canada' for SIN number extension as well?
Thank You in advance.

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hi. As I have observed from the threads here, I realised that security does not start before eligibility stage is completed. So most probably your eligibility is valid too. You may be waiting for the final decision. If you would like to make sure, your can raise a webform again and ask specifically about the eligibility.

idicvulcan

Mar 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi all!

So a month ago I got a webform reply stating that eligibility was still in progress, criminality was valid, and security had not yet been initiated.

Today I called IRCC, and the agent said, "eligibility is in progress, and your background check is in progress."

Does this mean they started security?

Thanks!

AOR: 11.22.19
Med: 12.6.19
Biometrics: 12.9.19
FSW-O, Ottawa Office

maddy0607

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hi All,

I received a call from CIC and they verified few details on my application and asked me if all the applicants are in Canada and them he said your application is not approved and you would get a copy of it via email?

And the same time I saw a Ghost update on my profile.

Any idea of how this works? Is this a new process?

or anysort of SCAM call?

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
This looks like a good sign!

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5645990

Canada adds health officials at U.S. border crossings to screen for COVID-19
'Increased presence' of officials is at points of entry that see 90 per cent of travellers

As the volume of travellers entering Canada through the U.S. has increased in recent weeks, public health officials are being placed at land borders to bolster screening for COVID-19.

The Public Health Agency of Canada is adding on-site employees at 36 points of entries.

Reactions: ishan.jaffery

manik1203

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hi All,

I received a call from CIC and they verified few details on my application and asked me if all the applicants are in Canada and them he said your application is not approved and you would get a copy of it via email?

or anysort of SCAM call?
not approved or Now approved?

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi All,

or anysort of SCAM call?
I assume it is approved. This is the current process “virtual landing” for inland applicant. Check your email, they will send your CoPR asking you to send your photo to get your pr card.

you don’t want to go for flag poling or interview.

congratulations.

Reactions: Avleen sahota