+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>> November 2019 AOR <<< Join here

guitarman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Congrats! It seems that some PNP-Inland apps are now being processed faster, as your timeline and @scophy143 s timeline suggest.

There was a while earlier in the year when on myimmitracker most PNP-Inlands were taking 180 days, but now it seems like it's getting down into the 4-5 month territory.

Silent viewer (& ‘liker’) for a while now but thought i’d share ‘cause i’m too excited not to [big scream, and again, & again....]
My timeline:
AOR: Nov. 6
MEP: Nov. 27
RPRF: Dec.13
PNP Inland
Rec’d Visa prep letter: March 6 first thing in the morning (exactly 4 months after AOR). Passp now on its way to Ottawa.

I dont know anything about GU, as I went thru a lawyer. My only update was when I asked, on Feb.3rd my application was at 49%.

My best wishes to everyone still waiting. I really did find support & hope thru all the posts & updates & the analyses from @andy108. Thank you!!!! Keep the faith people! This is a SURE sign that Nov AORs are now being processed ❤

Reactions: Wallyb

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
Hi Guys!

I called the agent today and he told me that my Eligibility is met and Criminality is in process and security is not started.

my question is what is eligibility met mean is it passed or under review?

Please let me know your opinion guys

Thanks in advance

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Guys!

I called the agent today and he told me that my Eligibility is met and Criminality is in process and security is not started.

my question is what is eligibility met mean is it passed or under review?

Please let me know your opinion guys

Thanks in advance
As far as i know:

1. Assistant. R10 is ok
2. Analyst. Met.
3. Officer. Recommended passed.

So, you have been met but not passed.

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
As far as i know:

1. Assistant. R10 is ok
2. Analyst. Met.
3. Officer. Recommended passed.

So, you have been met but not passed.
Met and Recommended Pass are the same thing as per gcms notes of two different visa offices. CPC sydney uses met and CPC Ottawa uses Recommended Pass.

The final officer will review it and Pass it

Reactions: 2020PR

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Can anyone please let us know how many outland FSW applicant got PR in this group? Just curious as I am only seeing inland applicant getting PPR. I am FSW outland and my passport is expiring in Oct. Little worried about the the slow progress of my application,
3rd Nov AOR, eligibility and background still in progress. Progress bar of tha application is at 70% and has moved only 1% in these 5 days. Previously it was moving 1% in 1-2 days max. Number of days remaining in my application processing is 54 days.
is there anyone in the same kind of situation?

Dec 4, 2018
I am FSW outland too! Aor 27th November, just got ppr last week

Can anyone please let us know how many outland FSW applicant got PR in this group? Just curious as I am only seeing inland applicant getting PPR. I am FSW outland and my passport is expiring in Oct. Little worried about the the slow progress of my application,
3rd Nov AOR, eligibility and background still in progress. Progress bar of tha application is at 70% and has moved only 1% in these 5 days. Previously it was moving 1% in 1-2 days max. Number of days remaining in my application processing is 54 days.

Reactions: Wallyb and sultanms

Gggrwl

Jan 21, 2020
Almost same as you. AOR 9th Nov. Medical passed 22nd Nov and Biometrics request 23rd Nov. Called them twice or so and the response was: eligibility in progress but not completed. Last time we called them was 15 days ago. 67% with 60 days to go. CPC ottawa

Reactions: Dee1729

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Is anyone with Nov AOR and still waiting for Medicals pass? When I called them and asked why my medical is not showing pass when almost all the folks with NOV AOR have their medicals passed, they said not all applications go in a pattern. For some medicals might get late.
I have never met a person with this long wait for Medicals.
Mine is EE-FSW-PNP outland.

love6784

Star Member
May 13, 2019
CEC inland
AOR November 21,2019
MEP December 10,2019
GU March 06,2020

Called CIC on Feb 28,2020 agent said eligibility not started yet
security not started yet
Criminality under process

Called CIC on March 10,2020 after Ghost update on March 06, but agent didn't really want to give me any information she said you called 2 weeks ago, your application status is still same but minimum processing time is 6 months so you still have time to wait. But she also said everything looks fine, eligibility and everything under review.
VO- Edmonton
Hope for the best for everyone

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Processing time trends and patterns report:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current Processing:

*The dates are based on the data reported to myimmitracker in the past 24 hours.

Statuses by months 2020:
*Not much happening for 2020 applicants at this stage, PPRs are flowing for 2019 applicants, see below.

Source:https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Statuses by months 2019:
*December, November and October have reported hundreds of PPRs in the past few weeks.

Source:https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

PPRs by period report:
*Very active 2.5 months of 2020. A lot of PPRs. Raining pretty much every day. We can see the decrease in the processing time, see below.

Average processing time CEC:
*We can see that CEC remain the fastest stream.

Average processing for FSW-O&I:
*It sory of stablized at around 185-195 days on average.

Average processing time PNP:
*PNP once again became the fastet stream, a number of December applicants got PPT already.

Applicants by stream 2020
*PNP slowly reducing and will, most likely come to usual 10-15%, however, with new provincial quota allocation we should expect PNPs to pick their share towards August/September.

Average by a province:
*Processing time for PNP has stabilized now and is quite short. NBPNP 135 DAYS ON AVERAGE!

PPRs issued by visa office in 2019:
*Ottawa, Sydney add up to 85% of all PPRs generally, NDVO however, in last 2 months issued A LOT OF PPRs in the past 2 months.

Average by nationality:
*As you can see, Syria, Palestine, Cuba and Zambiaare taking a LONG TIME.

Fastest Stream
And IT IS... PNP in the past 30 days

Processing by visa office
*Vienna, Warsaw and London are SUPER-quick.

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Is anyone with Nov AOR and still waiting for Medicals pass? When I called them and asked why my medical is not showing pass when almost all the folks with NOV AOR have their medicals passed, they said not all applications go in a pattern. For some medicals might get late.
I have never met a person with this long wait for Medicals.
Mine is EE-FSW-PNP outland.
The agent told me sometimes they leave that stage until later because it's the easiest stage, apparently. I don't think it's anything to worry about :) I expect it to be updated once eligibility is met or passed.

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding Ghost Updates.
I requested an address change on March 5th Thu (or 6th Fri, not sure) .
On March 9th Mon, I observed a GU on my account, nothing changed though.

Do you guys think that GU it's just because of the address change or a real one ?

AOR Nov 15, 2019
MEP Dec 5, 2019

Last GCMS, Fev 1, 2020
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed

There was a call in Feb 15, when the attendant refused to report the status (he said nothing changed since last time you called, what was in Jan 15).
The reason of the call was to understand what happened on the application of the Bridging Work-permit.

We called because were surprised to receive the new workpermit by mail even the online application haven't been changed to approved (and it never changed by now). What is very weird.

meggie.pham06

Feb 28, 2020
Hi Guys,

Do you guys think that GU it's just because of the address change or a real one ?

AOR Nov 15, 2019
MEP Dec 5, 2019

GCMS, Fev 1, 2020

There was a call in Feb 15, when the attendant refused to report the status (he said nothing changed since last time you called, what was in Jan 15).
The reason of the call was to understand what happened on the application of the Bridging Work-permit.

We called because were surprised to receive the new workpermit by mail even the online application haven't been changed to approved (and it never changed by now). What is very weird.
wow buddy your timeline is almost like me.
AOR Nov 15
MEP Dec 5
BOWP: FEB 12
GU: MAR05

GCMS, Fev 25, 2020 (updated as of FEB05 I guess)

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hi Guys,

AOR Nov 15, 2019
MEP Dec 5, 2019

Last GCMS, Fev 1, 2020

@vggr , I have a couple questions regarding the BOWP. Did you apply online and got them in the mail, but the status for the bowp never changed?
When did the old permits expire and when does the new permits expire? I'm wondering because I applied for a bowp and I'm wondering how much time they add on to the permit.