+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>> November 2019 AOR <<< Join here

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
Once Criminality passed, how long it will take to PPR?
My APR - 17th Nov 2019
Medicals Passed 6th Dec 2019.
Recently called IRCC and got update that Criminality passed on 6th Mar 2020.
Any idea when i will get PPR? I didn't see any ghost updates till now.
based on my observation, there's really no formula to get a close estimate of the timeline. been waiting here for a little over a month after criminality-passed and there's no movement after.

albert@can123

Mar 13, 2020
based on my observation, there's really no formula to get a close estimate of the timeline. been waiting here for a little over a month after criminality-passed and there's no movement after.
i have been trying to call cic thru twext now, but cnt get thru. how did u call n wht time

albert@can123

Mar 13, 2020
Wohooooo!!!

Finally the wait is over. Received the PPR email at 6:30 EST.

AOR 22 NOV
MEP 4 DEC
GU 12 MAR
PPR 12 MAR
FSW INLAND
VO OTTAWA

Thank you so much for your supprt guys. All the best everyone.
My AOR is 22 Nov. Havnt recieved any update. However the status on bar on my profile shows 62% completed. My file is with Nova Scotia. Awaiting some good news!! Mine is AINP

Reactions: Wallyb

grprtsingh

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Calgary
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
my file is paper based PR i got my aor on november 2019 no supdate on biometric no update on medical. they havent requested any of those ... is their a way i would know ?

meggie.pham06

Feb 28, 2020
Hey @meggie.pham06, that's cool, and it might help us to compare and track our applications.

It's like our timelines are pretty much the same so far.

Based in your report so, I would guess that the ghost updated of the beginning of March was a real one.
I have a few questions for you.

Mine is a CEC inland (1 applicant + 1 Spouse) , a few Trips to US. CPC Edmonton.

Is yours CEC inland as well ?
Whats your VO ?
Have you called IRCC to know what changed after the last GU we got?
Did you get an approval letter on your online application of the BOWP ?
Sorry for late reply I am in Costa Rica.

Yup I’m CEC inland, noc 1225
I didnt called IRCC yet but ordered GCMS note and my VO is Edmonton, I guessed so are yours. Did you call them yet? I’m about to stay tuned until end of March

re BOWP yes I received approval letter through my application, not email. But the hardcopy was sent within 7-10days

Yannemmeric

Feb 3, 2020
Salut, juste savoir si l'épidémie de coronavirus aura un impact sur le traitement de nos dossiers. Merci de me répondre

tanmay.sgs1991

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Any updates guys?
Sent my passport for PPR. They received it on monday. Waiting for it to come back with the stamp and COPR. The CIC website says that they will be doing the landing procedure over the phone. Lets see what happens. Will keep you guys posted.

AOR 22 NOV
MEP 4 DEC
PPR 12 MAR
PASSPORT SENT 13 MAR
PASSPORT REACHED OTTAWA 16 MAR