+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>> November 2019 AOR <<< Join here

Wallyb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Congrats! It seems that some PNP-Inland apps are now being processed faster, as your timeline and @scophy143 s timeline suggest.

There was a while earlier in the year when on myimmitracker most PNP-Inlands were taking 180 days, but now it seems like it's getting down into the 4-5 month territory.
Thank you! I was thinking the same thing too.

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
@vggr , I have a couple questions regarding the BOWP. Did you apply online and got them in the mail, but the status for the bowp never changed?
When did the old permits expire and when does the new permits expire? I'm wondering because I applied for a bowp and I'm wondering how much time they add on to the permit.
@pemyrie exactly, received by mail (the permit only) as usual.
We Didn't received any approval letter though (either by mail or online).

The old ones expired in Nov 26th 2019, We applied for the new one in Nov 16th 2019.
I've noticed a ghost update on the BOWP applications (online) around Feb 10th 2020, but nothing had changed (Calling IRCC late in late February, they said it had been approved in Feb 9th 2020).

The online application still don't show any change, either approved or anything else, it's exactly like it always was.
The permit we received by mail show expiration date as Feb 9th 2021 (1 year).

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
@pemyrie exactly, received by mail (the permit only) as usual.
We Didn't received any approval letter though (either by mail or online).

The old ones expired in Nov 26th 2019, We applied for the new one in Nov 16th 2019.
I've noticed a ghost update on the BOWP applications (online) around Feb 10th 2020, but nothing had changed (Calling IRCC late in late February, they said it had been approved in Feb 9th 2020).

The online application still don't show any change, either approved or anything else, it's exactly like it always was.
The permit we received by mail show expiration date as Feb 9th 2021 (1 year).

@vggr , thanks for clarifying. My permit is up June 8th 2020 and I applied for the BOWP February 13, 2020.
I uploaded a resignation for a temp job I had and asked for a status check. They only said Security hasn't started and criminal verification is underway. They never mentioned my eligibility status. The wait continues!

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
wow buddy your timeline is almost like me.
AOR Nov 15
MEP Dec 5
BOWP: FEB 12
GU: MAR05

GCMS, Fev 25, 2020 (updated as of FEB05 I guess)
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Hey @meggie.pham06, that's cool, and it might help us to compare and track our applications.

It's like our timelines are pretty much the same so far.

Based in your report so, I would guess that the ghost updated of the beginning of March was a real one.
I have a few questions for you.

Mine is a CEC inland (1 applicant + 1 Spouse) , a few Trips to US. CPC Edmonton.

Is yours CEC inland as well ?
Whats your VO ?
Have you called IRCC to know what changed after the last GU we got?
Did you get an approval letter on your online application of the BOWP ?

Reactions: meggie.pham06

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
@vggr , thanks for clarifying. My permit is up June 8th 2020 and I applied for the BOWP February 13, 2020.
I uploaded a resignation for a temp job I had and asked for a status check. They only said Security hasn't started and criminal verification is underway. They never mentioned my eligibility status. The wait continues!
Oh I got it.
I even think you are going to get your PR before your BOWP.
Just to clarify, what happened on my application is not OK, even the agent of IRCC (by phone) told us that the application should have been updated.

Sometimes it's so frustrating calling them. I don't understand why, sometimes they decide to don't provide some of the informations.
My VO for instance I only got to know because of GCMS, they said on phone that there is not such a thing like 'visa office' on the applications.

What is your stream ? AOR date ? When did you call them and got that update ?

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
Oh I got it.
Just to clarify, what happened on my application is not OK, even the agent of IRCC (by phone) told us that the application should have been updated.

Sometimes it's so frustrating calling them. I don't understand why, sometimes they decide to don't provide some of the informations.
My VO for instance I only got to know because of GCMS, they said on phone that there is not such a thing like 'visa office' on the applications.

everytime you guys call, just be nice. don't forget to ask the agent how their day or shift is going. their jobs is not that easy too. they are human too. they can give or choose not to give any information. i worked in a contact center before for quite a number of years.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Oh I got it.

@vggr ,
AOR date is January 22
BC PNP, FSW Inland applicant
I raised a webform

tanmay.sgs1991

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Guys!!

I just noticed a ghost update on my profile. I logged in (as usual that i do maybe 15 time in a day.. Lol) and notice that my profile says updated. I logged out and logged back in and its showing submitted again.

Any ideas? I am so nervous.

Bsairamkumar

Mar 12, 2020
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16-11-2019
Med's Done....
06-12-2019
Once Criminality passed, how long it will take to PPR?
My APR - 17th Nov 2019
Medicals Passed 6th Dec 2019.
Recently called IRCC and got update that Criminality passed on 6th Mar 2020.
Any idea when i will get PPR? I didn't see any ghost updates till now.