+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>> November 2019 AOR <<< Join here

kingwajeeh

Jan 31, 2012
After 50% application processing I got the change in upper left side on my cic "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along". Since I applied PR I haven't got any update except medical pass. my timeline is

AINP Inland
Nomination 11th Nov 2019
AOR 27th Nov 2019
Medical pass 17 dec 2019
Visa office: Sydney Nova Scotia

Also can someone suggest me I forgot to upload foreign credential but provide Canadian credential as I didn't claim the points for foreign one. I saw on my GCMS notes foreign credential missing, should I send them the documents or not .

Reactions: singhparm

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
So

so this update doesn’t have any ppr indication ?
Well it explained is some posts that any ghost update is a good sign it means that your file is moving forward. Usually after the 3rd update the golden mail comes a few days later. But then again it's not a guarantee more like guidelines.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Well it explained is some posts that any ghost update is a good sign it means that your file is moving forward. Usually after the 3rd update the golden mail comes a few days later. But then again it's not a guarantee more like guidelines.
Yep, GU is always good, but its just a sign... :)

FunkyPanda

Jan 3, 2020
My friend has this scenario:

AOR: Nov 13
Med passed: Dec 4
CEC Stream
CRS: 517
Draw CRS: 475

He has added his foreign work experience and submitted documents with all details except Job Duties.

The company has changed names since and has been absorbed by another big company.

It's worth noting that he is still passes the minimum CRS score (475) for the draw without this foreign experience points(38).

Will cic just discount the points and continue processing or will the application be rejected for not including all details?

@legalfalcon @andy108

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
My friend has this scenario:

AOR: Nov 13
Med passed: Dec 4
CEC Stream
CRS: 517
Draw CRS: 475

He has added his foreign work experience and submitted documents with all details except Job Duties.

The company has changed names since and has been absorbed by another big company.

It's worth noting that he is still passes the minimum CRS score (475) for the draw without this foreign experience points(38).

Will cic just discount the points and continue processing or will the application be rejected for not including all details?

@legalfalcon @andy108
As far as I know, the application might be rejected on the completeness phase (R10), what happens usually around the same time the Meds get passed.
Based on the timeline you showed, it's almost a sure thing that it passed the R10, and it will not be rejected as incomplete anymore (because the letter was there, regardless if its proper or not).

However, when the officer is in fact checking if the applicant meets the program requirements (section A11.2), that's when they assess if the letter is good enough. At this point if it's not they might refuse the application (deny the visa) or ask for additional documents (AKA ADR, another letter maybe). Based on my researches and on friends cases, this eligibility phase check occurs around the 4th month after the e-APR (it's only a very vague reference).

I think the 2 main things they are interested to know about the claimed work experiences are, first if you worked for that company legally (how long, with a visa, is the company legitimate, that kind of stuff) and second what did you do, your job duties (to determinate the NOC). Without the job description I think that might be hard to check the NOC.

The senior members might advise you better but, maybe submitting a new letter with the job duties by webforms would help preventing future issues.

Reactions: FunkyPanda
Dec 4, 2018
Hi, guys!
One week ago, I called IRCC and the agent told me that only security was pending, but didn't tive me details about the others stages (met, recommended pass or passed).
On monday, I decided to call IRCC again and was told that everything (eligibility, criminality and security) was passed.
2 hours later, I received a ghost update and then PPR.
So happy!
My timeline is:
27th November Aor
5th December Medicals passed+biometrics request
15th December Biometrics completed
16th December Ghost update
3th March Ghost Update
3th March PPR

Wish you all good luck!

ishan1789

Mar 1, 2020
Hi, guys!
One week ago, I called IRCC and the agent told me that only security was pending, but didn't tive me details about the others stages (met, recommended pass or passed).
On monday, I decided to call IRCC again and was told that everything (eligibility, criminality and security) was passed.
2 hours later, I received a ghost update and then PPR.
So happy!
My timeline is:
27th November Aor
5th December Medicals passed+biometrics request
15th December Biometrics completed
16th December Ghost update
3th March Ghost Update
3th March PPR

Wish you all good luck!
Congratulations! Could you please tell ur application stream?

meggie.pham06

Feb 28, 2020
Hi guys,

Good luck to all of us on this EE journey. I was a silent reader until today, below is my timeline:
CEC inland
AOR: NOV 15
MEP: DEC 05.

Background check changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" from DEC 05
GCMS note shows nothing started yet as of FEB 05.

I just checked my profile on cic and it shows " Application/Profile Update" but nothing changes . Is that something called GU?

meggie.pham06

Feb 28, 2020
Hi guys,

Good luck to all of us on this EE journey. I was a silent reader until today, below is my timeline:
CEC inland
AOR: NOV 15
MEP: DEC 05.

Background check changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" from DEC 05
GCMS note shows nothing started yet as of FEB 05.

I just checked my profile on cic and it shows " Application/Profile Update" but nothing changes . Is that something called GU?
and for 5 minutes my application status is back to "SUBMITTED" I'm so confused...