+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

doctor@123

Jun 12, 2019
Why the CIC is not transferring November applicants file? its been a complete silence after medical and bio-metrics. Why CIC is treating november applicants so badly? Why? Why? Why?

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
Hey Guys,
Need Some help.
Here is my timeline :

16 November 2018 - Application received by Nova Scotia, Sydney
22nd January 2018 - AOR1 received.

Since than i have not received anything yet, I have send CSE through WebForm but they keep saying your application is within
the processing time. I am getting really impatient here. Is anyone in this situation who have not received anything after AOR yet.

What do you guys think i should do.
Greatly appreciate any advice you guys have.
Thanks,
-Sushant
Did you received our sporsorship approval ? or just the AOR till date ?

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
As one of the members mentioned earlier, you will probably get medicals request after the file is transferred. To be honest, it is good if you get the medical requests at the later stage of the application because once you get the COPR you have to land before your medicals expire (a year from when you get it done). And if for some reason, they take longer to process your application, you will have to either redo the medicals or pack up and leave in a rush to be able to land just in time. Not only is it expensive to get the medicals redone but also you are once again put through the stress of the results.

Quite a few of us here are stuck in a limbo atm, so don't worry, you are not alone in it. Fingers crossed, there should be good news following soon for all of us who are waiting :)
Not true , The Medical validity is counted till they issue COPR /visa. That means if you didnt recieve a COPR from one year the date of Medicals you may have to redo the medicals . And if it requires they request for it .

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
Actually you are not the only one, it’s a few people I know that file was not transferred yet. Sponsor approved in and My medical was done in February. For now that is all. And what about you?? Ever tried calling them?
No point of calling them . I am DEC 4th and stuck in sydney . looks like they taking time on back ground check for some reason . They transfer once it is completed .

Reactions: sveta

pasqguz

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
File Transfer...
24-06-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
02-28-2019
Can’t disagree with you. But I still will call and ask if criminality or background check started or what is done as of now...
I called this morning and got the same answer is waiting to transfer to local VO which is Mexico and was told standard answer 12 months and that maybe Sydney will do eligibility but most files process towards the end, I honestly don’t think we will ever get a clear answer:(

Reactions: aaryzeam and sveta

amaefiel

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Ugh, how upsetting that we know nothing... but at least it is waiting for the transfer. Actually, today I read some people’s timelines and I saw few that were transferred after 7-8 months. I guess till end of summer some action may happen. But how much time local vo will take than?! This process definitely will teach me some patience! :)
November applicant here and still no update though our file was already transferred to LVO last march but no update since then. I noticed several of November applicants are still waiting while 2019 applicants are already on their way to Canada lol.

Reactions: aaryzeam and sveta

doctor@123

Jun 12, 2019
November applicant here and still no update though our file was already transferred to LVO last march but no update since then. I noticed several of November applicants are still waiting while 2019 applicants are already on their way to Canada lol.
your case looks moving fast as compare to others. you may get it completed soon. Where is the PA from?

aaryzeam

May 8, 2019
Im the PA from the Philippines. We have 5 more months of waiting game for Nov applicants before completion.
I feel you hehe I’m from the Philippines also. I’m the PA still waiting. I know it’s frustrating at times but don’t worry for sure everything’s gonna be okay. Let’s just pray! Sana my good news na for us SOON

amaefiel

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
I feel you hehe I’m from the Philippines also. I’m the PA still waiting. I know it’s frustrating at times but don’t worry for sure everything’s gonna be okay. Let’s just pray! Sana my good news na for us SOON
Oh hi there. :) Yes true, what makes it more frustrating is that other applications that was recently sent to MVO already got their passport request. Ung satin na March pa no news.

amaefiel

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Well, I think it’s normal not to hear for a couple of months at your local vo. Because it takes time for them to process application as well. Also i read London is very busy office, so I wouldn’t expect for anything earlier than 12 months... only Mississauga is fast, all other vo take time. But I believe till November we definitely will hear something:)
Yeah will definitely hear from them probably when we reach 10months. :D I wonder what took the background check too long when you don't have criminal records and didn't live abroad while others with the same situation/scenarios got theirs done instantly.

Reactions: sveta

aaryzeam

May 8, 2019
Oh hi there. :) Yes true, what makes it more frustrating is that other applications that was recently sent to MVO already got their passport request. Ung satin na March pa no news.
That’s true! I have a friend last January lang sila ng send ng application and this June naka received na sya ng passport request and COPR. Imagine us 2018 applicants wala padin news. Let’s just be positive! :) Our time will come! I know Waiting game sucks hehe

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago