+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

ns85

Mar 3, 2019
Joining the group. I never heard anything after March 9th.

App Received: November 26, 2018
AOR1: January 16, 2019
Additional Info: February 12, 2019
Sponsor Approval: February 18, 2019
Medical Request: February 19 2019
Moved to CPC Mississauga: February 27 2019
Medical Passed: March 09 2019
AOR2:
PPR:
Where is the PA from?

Germanada

Jul 17, 2017
Dang, that is fast! Congrats again! I am so curious how you ended up being forwarded to CPC-M, as you are literally the only Vienna person I have ever seen sent there! I know that figuring this out is not your biggest concern at the moment (ha), but I would be interested to know if the sponsor is living in Canada in your case? And/or did you fulfill the relationship requirements that meant you didn't have to provide additional proof of the relationship? (i.e. the section about whether you had been married over 2 years, had a child, etc). Doesn't make a difference to my case since it's already been sent to Vienna, but I am a nerd about figuring out these puzzles nonetheless. :p

As to the photos, I have no experience with that (yet), so I would just abide by whatever the instructions say, even if it seems like overkill. It's just a guess, but I would imagine the photos in your original package are meant for the PR card itself, so maybe these ones are related to the COPR paperwork/visa only....

Hi! Whoops I'm sorry I didn't answer this earlier! Computer problems!

Hmm my partner is not living in Canada, but maybe our file was processed in Missisauga because my partner had previously spent a year in Canada on a work and travel visa and thus is already in the system to a certain extent? We had to provide all the proof of relationship...

I was under the impression that quite a few outland files were processed there!

kohman77

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Please give me an idea it takes how long after ppr for passport stamping ?? I wanna book my tickets
It took us 4 days (2 business days only) since we submitted our passport but I think it depends on the speed of your local VFS office. I waited until we got the notification that my wife's passports was ready for pickup before I booked tickets.

Reactions: amry

amry

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
It took us 4 days (2 business days only) since we submitted our passport but I think it depends on the speed of your local VFS office. I waited until we got the notification that my wife's passports was ready for pickup before I booked tickets.
WOW

jegadhish90

Sep 13, 2016
Any file transfers for anyone?
Still waiting, btw did you try calling CIC to get any updates?

I might give them a call tomorrow (expecting the same answer as my previous calls "we never know when will the application be moved to local office but if anything changes you will see a change in GCkey or ECAS")

Reactions: dorkismalorkis

ns85

Mar 3, 2019
Still waiting, btw did you try calling CIC to get any updates?

I might give them a call tomorrow (expecting the same answer as my previous calls "we never know when will the application be moved to local office but if anything changes you will see a change in GCkey or ECAS")
Yes I did again yesterday but did not get through.
Automated status is the same as GCKey.
Maybe I will try calling early in the morning one day.

MORGESDREAMS

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-05-2016
Med's Done....
25-5-2016
Passport Req..
8nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2016
LANDED..........
27-11-2016
Any file transfers for anyone?
Hi
Finally our file got transfer today.Got an email today from Sydney office that file has been transfer to Ndvo..
Cheers

Reactions: mughira

MORGESDREAMS

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-05-2016
Med's Done....
25-5-2016
Passport Req..
8nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2016
LANDED..........
27-11-2016
How much time will it take to get ppr after file transfer to ndvo
No idea mate,i will start following Ndvo thread for that.