+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

ns85

Mar 3, 2019
Same here... I hit the 6 month mark too and no file transfer to VO. :rolleyes:o_O (Although with Mexico it's par for the course). CIC gives 0 explanation if I call.

I find it interesting if you cite these forums (CanadaVisa) to CIC re: people getting PPR who applied later than us, CIC claims these forums are: full of people "lying", or that they "cannot speak to other applications", dismissing obvious forum proof that people from certain countries are receiving PPR and landing in as little as 106 days while we still await transfer o_O:confused:. (I get WHY they have to say that).

CIC actually somewhat deny this forum exists. I am sure many people call in with comparative cases based on these forums we are a part of. CIC won't hear it and they always claim people aren't telling the truth in these forums. I personally, am so glad this forum exists!
I wonder what the longest it has taken for someone to have their file transferred.....I thought it was 6 months so far.

Also, If the file has not been transferred after this long, will it ever get transferred or be processed completely at Sydney?
So many questions.

Reactions: dorkismalorkis

Nidajk

Mar 15, 2019
I wonder what the longest it has taken for someone to have their file transferred.....I thought it was 6 months so far.

Also, If the file has not been transferred after this long, will it ever get transferred or be processed completely at Sydney?
So many questions.
I asked this question earlier in one of these discussions and the reply i got was we haven’t yet come across a file completely processed in Sydney...but who knows with CIC anything is possible

Reactions: bizzybuddy and ns85

Crystalline

Jan 5, 2018
Everything you can.
I am self-employed with my own business, so I felt the onus was even greater to prove I make a living under my own direction.

I submitted things like:

-Cover letter stating all my means of income with references (I have agents who employ me so I listed their contact info. etc)
-Tax returns showing net income for the last 5 years
-My union card showing I am a part of a Union (I am an ACTRA member)
-Any employment references from clients stating you work for them (I work on a contractual basis)
-Bank statements from multiple accounts at different banks with date, time stamps on them
- Savings accumulations, like stocks and bonds, with (date/time stamps) + actual bank printouts
-I showed my rental agreement (condo) with monthly cost proving I have supported myself for X # of years at this address.
-I have a bank account in the PA's country so I offered that account information too.

I have been approved as the Sponsor.
Thank you for responding to me. What of your spouse the P.A? What was submitted from their part. Did they submit the educational credentials or not necessary.

dorkismalorkis

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Canada and Costa Rica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
30-12-2019
AOR Received.
01-29-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
LANDED..........
02-02-2019
Thank you for responding to me. What of your spouse the P.A? What was submitted from their part. Did they submit the educational credentials or not necessary.
You're welcome.

PA gave bank info and employment info. (Snapshots of each, just to show he has savings).
PA had reference letters from members of the community, character references etc. (Not necessary but we did it anyway)

We didn't include education credentials as education info is listed in one of the required forms. You could always do this though as proof.
If your PA has considerable assets or accreditations you could include it. (We didn't, the house in Costa Rica is not in PA's name) ;)

These are just suggestions, not to be taken as requirements; :)

PA obviously submitted all government related items like birth certificate (certified translated), all passport pages photocopied, national ID, etc

Manugrewal

Apr 8, 2019
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
30-11-2018
File Transfer...
02-04-2019
Med's Request
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
29-01-2018
If OP ( @amry ) is from a country that did not have to give BIOMETRICS and submitted before the change took effect in December 2018 then they are still exempt from giving biometrics and will not be asked.

TBH (to be honest,) it isn't a guaranteed process at all. As others stated, never assume until it has all been processed and approved.

No one knows. It can take months or weeks. It depends. This might not be the answer you want to hear. Some people get PPR in 100ish days, other people, like me, submitted an application November and are still awaiting transfer to their local VO. o_O It could be months, it could be weeks. We do not know. :confused: Just forget about it as much as you can, is the best advice. ;)
Hope i can maintain this attitude

Manugrewal

Apr 8, 2019
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
30-11-2018
File Transfer...
02-04-2019
Med's Request
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
29-01-2018
When was your file transfered to Mississaga office , Have you had any communication from them since ? I have had request for addtional documents thrice now.
There was problem in my file earlier. I got two application nos. One confirmation i got was on 2nd april. After we talked to cic regarding two file nos they took around 15 days to solve the issue and clarify with one file no. And now i got 2nd time confirmation that my file is been processed in mississauga on2nd may. And i dnt think tht i will be getting any additional docs request. Bcauz my app was filed by third party. And they added whole bunch of papers.

Shazia0405

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
App. Filed.......
1st November 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
File Transfer...
2nd April 2019
Med's Request
7th March 2019
Med's Done....
13th March 2019
Hi shazia
Did you get confirmation email that your documents sent to the responsible office?
Like before your file transferred to ndvo

Hi Irshad,

Yes, I got a confirmation email after two weeks of submission, stating they have received my documents.

I could see an update on the Gckey account too.

It usually takes 2 weeks.

Good luck

Reactions: amry

Irshaddd khan

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi Irshad,

Yes, I got a confirmation email after two weeks of submission, stating they have received my documents.

I could see an update on the Gckey account too.

It usually takes 2 weeks.

Good luck
Thanks,
What could be the reason they transferred your file to NDVO?.

Most of Mississauga files got directly PPR!