+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
No problem, it’s good to see DM & PPR rolling out to our group now and shows CPC-M really are quick - I’m hoping I hear something next week :D

nvramn

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
No problem, it’s good to see DM & PPR rolling out to our group now and shows CPC-M really are quick - I’m hoping I hear something next week :D
Looking at all the people who got DM's on PR Processing, its roughly about a month from the date you completed your medicals.

Sarah Jones

Jul 18, 2017
Congrats @kohman77, @Gilbert. D, @Srinidhi D

Did you pay for your biometrics at the start of your application? If not you’ll receive a biometrics payment request soon and you’ll need to upload the receipt to CIC via the Webform.

If you’ve already paid you should get a collection letter sent to your GCKEY account shortly.
Hi Josh,

Thanks for taking the time out to respond.

We paid for the biometrics at the start of our application along with the right for permanent residence.

I have not received anything up until this point about our biometrics so I am quite concerned given that we have had AOR, SA, Medical Request and transfer to Mississauga - it seems like the biometric aspect comes earlier on before these processes?

Does anyone know where I can get these biometrics completed in the UK? I am in Northern England, on the website it only says a London office?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Sara

karthik_kv

Nov 29, 2014
Today I recieved
Schedule A: You must complete the Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
form which is found at the following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/eIMM5669E.pdf
Please pay special attention to 4d). You must ensure that you have disclosed all entry or visa
refusals from any country and explain the circumstances. You and all of your family members
aged 18 or older (if applicable) must submit this form.
This must be received at this office by: 2019/04/07

My wife haveCanda visitor visa rejections . So do we need to mention for what reason it got rejected ? .

And after filling it can we send the form to this link below right

For fastest service, please submit your documents through email to:
IRCC.CNMissRequestedDocs-DocsDemandesMissRC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Please note that this email
is only for the submission of requested documentation, any enquiries or requests will not be
read and deleted from the email box without notification.

Last edited:

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Hi Josh,

Thanks for taking the time out to respond.

We paid for the biometrics at the start of our application along with the right for permanent residence.

I have not received anything up until this point about our biometrics so I am quite concerned given that we have had AOR, SA, Medical Request and transfer to Mississauga - it seems like the biometric aspect comes earlier on before these processes?

Does anyone know where I can get these biometrics completed in the UK? I am in Northern England, on the website it only says a London office?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Sara
You’ll get the request soon, every case is different and they’re definitely required for UK citizens.
I am also in the North of England and the only VAC Center is in London. I visited on the 18th Feb - got there at 7:45 as I had no appointment and was third in the queue. The doors opened at 8:30 and I was out by around 8:40.

Moorgate and Liverpool Street train station are very close - you can park at Edgeware outside of London and get the train in from there or Stanmore (nice cheap parking and lots of spaces if you get there early).

Today I recieved
Schedule A: You must complete the Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
form which is found at the following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/eIMM5669E.pdf
Please pay special attention to 4d). You must ensure that you have disclosed all entry or visa
refusals from any country and explain the circumstances. You and all of your family members
aged 18 or older (if applicable) must submit this form.
This must be received at this office by: 2019/04/07

My wife have US and Canda visitor visa rejections . So do we need to mention for what reason it got rejected ? .

And after filling it can we send the form to this link below right

For fastest service, please submit your documents through email to:
IRCC.CNMissRequestedDocs-DocsDemandesMissRC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Please note that this email
is only for the submission of requested documentation, any enquiries or requests will not be
read and deleted from the email box without notification.
Yes, ensure you’re clear and truthful about any rejections you’ve had and provide a reason why. Was that email address you quoted at the end mentioned in the request email or just one you’ve found? If it’s one mentioned then yes I’d upload the completed schedule A to it.

Last edited:

chikki282

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
28-03-2019
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
04-03-2019
Passport Req..
27-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
21-06-2019
For a brief moment today, the status on my hubby's GCKEY said "Application/Profile Updated" even though we know the Medical hasn't been submitted to them yet. It then went back to saying "Your action is required" after a few minutes. I have a feeling they were about to accidentally give DM even though they didn't have the Medical results yet but for sure it's not ready yet....I do think our application is in Mississauga by now. We are so close, I can feel it!!! :eek:

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
For a brief moment today, the status on my hubby's GCKEY said "Application/Profile Updated" even though we know the Medical hasn't been submitted to them yet. It then went back to saying "Your action is required" after a few minutes. I have a feeling they were about to accidentally give DM even though they didn't have the Medical results yet but for sure it's not ready yet....I do think our application is in Mississauga by now. We are so close, I can feel it!!! :eek:
I beleive that’s called a “Ghost update”

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ghost-update.614808/

Sarah Jones

Jul 18, 2017
Hi Josh,

Thank you so much, you are a wealth of knowledge.

Would it be possible to go down to London un prompted or would I need the request? I work away in France and I am home this weekend to get my medical - I was thinking mabe I could try and kill two birds with one stone?

I am sort of worried that it's been forgotten about given the stage my application is at, do you think this is possible?

Kind regards,

Sarah

You’ll get the request soon, every case is different and they’re definitely required for UK citizens.
I am also in the North of England and the only VAC Center is in London. I visited on the 18th Feb - got there at 7:45 as I had no appointment and was third in the queue. The doors opened at 8:30 and I was out by around 8:40.

Moorgate and Liverpool Street train station are very close - you can park at Edgeware outside of London and get the train in from there or Stanmore (nice cheap parking and lots of spaces if you get there early).

Yes, ensure you’re clear and truthful about any rejections you’ve had and provide a reason why. Was that email address you quoted at the end mentioned in the request email or just one you’ve found? If it’s one mentioned then yes I’d upload the completed schedule A to it.

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Hi Josh,

Thank you so much, you are a wealth of knowledge.

Would it be possible to go down to London un prompted or would I need the request? I work away in France and I am home this weekend to get my medical - I was thinking mabe I could try and kill two birds with one stone?

I am sort of worried that it's been forgotten about given the stage my application is at, do you think this is possible?

Kind regards,

Sarah
Unfortunately you need them to send you a biometrics collection letter - you take this with you and they scan it before they take your fingerprints / picture. This is the link to your application.

The London VAC is also only open Monday to Friday - not the most helpful for the majority of working people.

Sarah Jones

Jul 18, 2017
Josh,

Sorry for all the questions - you are a great help to us newbies who do not fully understand the process.

Is it strange that I am currently at this stage in the process or is this entirely normal not to have received this even with my file being transferred?

Is the letter a physical letter or just an e-mail like the rest of the correspondance?

Thanks,

Sarah

Unfortunately you need them to send you a biometrics collection letter - you take this with you and they scan it before they take your fingerprints / picture. This is the link to your application.

The London VAC is also only open Monday to Friday - not the most helpful for the majority of working people.

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Josh,

Sorry for all the questions - you are a great help to us newbies who do not fully understand the process.

Is it strange that I am currently at this stage in the process or is this entirely normal not to have received this even with my file being transferred?

Is the letter a physical letter or just an e-mail like the rest of the correspondance?

Thanks,

Sarah
Not a problem we’re all in the same boat. Each application works differently so I wouldn’t worry, you’ve been transferred to CPC-M and have your medical booked so it’s positive - there no set format to this process unfortunately.

The letter will come as a PDF via your GCKEY or directly to your email if you’ve not linked your account.

Sarah Jones

Jul 18, 2017
Josh,

Thank you very much - your help is greatly appreciated :).

Sarah

Not a problem we’re all in the same boat. Each application works differently so I wouldn’t worry, you’ve been transferred to CPC-M and have your medical booked so it’s positive - there no set format to this process unfortunately.

The letter will come as a PDF via your GCKEY or directly to your email if you’ve not linked your account.

Reactions: JoshC

karthik_kv

Nov 29, 2014

Thank you Josh
Yes all those are mentioned in request letter which they sent to cg key .

ns85

Mar 3, 2019
Check emails thoroughly
Check PA ecas status and gckey too
Sometimes file transfer, bgc and decision made can happen in matter of 5days one by one
So I hope it happens like that without any delays

Mainly check emails
Good luck!!
You will get things going everything fast hopefully ☺
Thanks! Good luck to you as well.

Went through all emails including junk. Nothing there.
Status on online tool still shows In Progress for PA. Mine shows DM

DouglasDylane

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018

I got exactly the same today 3 times! I hope we get some news next week!

Reactions: chikki282