+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

ar123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
hey guys....my friend has applied outland too though shes living with her husband on a visitor's visa....her residential address mentioned in the forms was pakistani but she filled in her current address that of canada....now she just got her medical request....should she get it done in canada or in pakistan....
she also got this email...so do they need the marriage certificate only or the rest of them mentioned in the bullets as well?

Dear ......

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Family Class. In order for us to continue processing your application, please submit the following document(s):
Marriage Certificate: You may need to submit extra forms based on where the person you’re sponsoring lives.

You may also need to follow special instructions about specific documents to provide based on the country where the document is issued.

When you visit the application package page on the IRCC website, you’ll select a country or territory to get country-specific instructions for documents such as:

· passports;

· birth certificates;

· marriage or divorce certificates;

· national identification cards;

· military service documents (for example, military booklets);

· other civil documents

You’ll find country specific requirements on the application package page. Please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

Please note:

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation completed by a certified translator, and a copy of the original document. If any of the requested document(s) are not available, please submit a detailed written explanation.

laura.sbai00

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
hey guys....my friend has applied outland too though shes living with her husband on a visitor's visa....her residential address mentioned in the forms was pakistani but she filled in her current address that of canada....now she just got her medical request....should she get it done in canada or in pakistan....
she also got this email...so do they need the marriage certificate only or the rest of them mentioned in the bullets as well?

Dear ......

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Family Class. In order for us to continue processing your application, please submit the following document(s):
Marriage Certificate: You may need to submit extra forms based on where the person you’re sponsoring lives.

You may also need to follow special instructions about specific documents to provide based on the country where the document is issued.

When you visit the application package page on the IRCC website, you’ll select a country or territory to get country-specific instructions for documents such as:

· passports;

· birth certificates;

· marriage or divorce certificates;

· national identification cards;

· military service documents (for example, military booklets);

· other civil documents

You’ll find country specific requirements on the application package page. Please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

Please note:

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation completed by a certified translator, and a copy of the original document. If any of the requested document(s) are not available, please submit a detailed written explanation.
The bullets are just a list of documents they have further info about on the site. They just asked you for the marriage certificate. So look at the info for the marriage certificate only

Srinidhi D

Dec 22, 2018
Just got DM on PA side in ECAS

Here is my timeline
Outland Applicant - ( PA from India)
Nov 28 - Application sent to Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Jan 22 - AOR
Feb 1 - Sponsor Approval
Feb 5 - Medical Request
Feb 9 - Medicals done
Feb 13 - Medicals Passed
Feb 14 - File Transfer to Mississauga
March 7 - Progress bar showed up on Gckey (that 8months time left)
March 7 - Background check started update shown on Gckey
March 8 - Decision Made update on ECAS

ns85

Mar 3, 2019

Here is my timeline
Jan 22 - AOR
Feb 1 - Sponsor Approval
Feb 5 - Medical Request
Feb 9 - Medicals done
Feb 13 - Medicals Passed
Morning everyone,
It seems everyone with similar timeline as me has gotten their file transferred after the Medical and Biometrics. How long does it take usually once the Medical is passed and the Biometrics is complete for the file to transfer? I haven't gotten any correspondence yet. Am I missing something?

Ben_alex

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-10-2018
Doc's Request.
14-03-2019
AOR Received.
4-02-2019
File Transfer...
26-02-2019
Med's Request
20-02-2019
Med's Done....
21-02-2019

Here is my timeline
Jan 22 - AOR
Feb 1 - Sponsor Approval
Feb 5 - Medical Request
Feb 9 - Medicals done
Feb 13 - Medicals Passed
Congratulations . Such great news . Would you please let us know when you get PPR ?

Reactions: Srinidhi D

ns85

Mar 3, 2019
Morning everyone,
It seems everyone with similar timeline as me has gotten their file transferred after the Medical and Biometrics. How long does it take usually once the Medical is passed and the Biometrics is complete for the file to transfer? I haven't gotten any correspondence yet. Am I missing something?
FYI
Biometrics enrolment date: Feb.21
Medical passed: Mid Feb

Srinidhi D

Dec 22, 2018
Morning everyone,
Where is your file ryt now??
Sydney?

Vin777

Feb 1, 2019

Here is my timeline
Jan 22 - AOR
Feb 1 - Sponsor Approval
Feb 5 - Medical Request
Feb 9 - Medicals done
Feb 13 - Medicals Passed
Wow congrats, this is big news.

We have exact same timeline and Medical was received on Feb 11th but after that nothing. We have not received any update regarding file transfer so not sure what is happening and where it is.

On ECAS it is showing we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Anyone can help what is happening or where I file could be?
Here is our timeline
Jan 22 - AOR
Feb 1 - Sponsor Approval
Feb 5 - Medical Request
Feb 8 - Medicals done
Feb 13 - Medicals Passed
Nothing after that