App. Filed.......
29-05-2018
AOR Received.
10-06-2018
Med's Request
11-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
It's always a good sign for me.. means my file is being worked on lol.. what part of the process are you in? Usually after I would get a ghost update the next day, two or week after I we get and email regarding whatever the ghost update was about.

Reactions: deep1992

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's always a good sign for me.. means my file is being worked on lol.. what part of the process are you in? Usually after I would get a ghost update the next day, two or week after I we get and email regarding whatever the ghost update was about.
thanks
My eligibility is being reviewed and background in process.
When I called cic today they also said no update yet. Is it possible they too don’t know?

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks
When I called cic today they also said no update yet. Is it possible they too don’t know?

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks

amandabear9

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-05-2018
AOR Received.
10-06-2018
Med's Request
11-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
thanks
Absolutely Possible. The ghost update could either be the finishing of your eligibility or the first part of your background check being done.

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
....what's a ghost update?
when you log in into your account you see application/profile updated in front of your application number...but when you click on it, no changes inside..and you dont get any emails saying you got an update..if log out and log in again you see application status is back to submitted..that's why it is a so called ghost update

Reactions: may2019

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
when you log in into your account you see application/profile updated in front of your application number...but when you click on it, no changes inside..and you dont get any emails saying you got an update..if log out and log in again you see application status is back to submitted..that's why it is a so called ghost update
How long will be the ghost update to be seen. I had a ghost update last night but no update yet till now

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
Sept 4: app sent

Sept 6: app received

Sept 28: AOR

Dec 3: Med Req

Dec 11: Done Med

Dec 12: BGC started

Dec 18: Med passed

Feb 28: Ghost update

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Sept 4: app sent

Sept 6: app received

Sept 28: AOR

Dec 3: Med Req

Dec 11: Done Med

Dec 12: BGC started

Dec 18: Med passed

Feb 28: Ghost update
You should call IRCC. When I called they told me ghost update in my case means security check is completed. Every case is different. So just call