+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
We got an email today for the Landing!!!!WOOOHOOOOOO :) :) :) :).

It stated that out PR application is complete and that our file sent to our local office and also advised of the interview date and what to bring (passport, PR photos, proof or residence etc)

Application Received : 11 Dec 2018
AOR : Feb 9 2019
MR : Feb 19 2019
Medical done : 22 Feb 2019
Medical Passed : Mar 4 2019
AIP- March 6th 2019
Police Certificate Req - March 6 2019
Sent Police cert to Mexico City - March 13
Work Permit sent - March 14
Work Permit approved July 17, 2019
Request for Valid (renewed) passport -July 20, 2019
New Passport Photo Sent - Sept 6, 2019
Decision Made - September 20, 2019
Landing Letter - September 20, 2019
Landing Interview - September 27, 2019
PR Card:............
Congrats!

VancouverIsland

May 2, 2018
You didn't receive that decision letter?
Check your emails
No i haven't received any decision letter. I called them and agent said sponsor approved and we won't have any email foe that. Only ecas. My gckey shows my eligibility started but agent said my eligibility didn't start yet. I'm very confused here.

Reactions: Geno.uss

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
No i haven't received any decision letter. I called them and agent said sponsor approved and we won't have any email foe that. Only ecas. My gckey shows my eligibility started but agent said my eligibility didn't start yet. I'm very confused here.
Does the DM show on the sponsorship file only or PR file too?

Kristymart

Jul 17, 2019
I sent away my inland spousal sponsorship application on sept. 18 but didnt include my husbands OWP application because i thought i could apply online but cant. So now i printed the application. where do i send it? mississauga? his current work permit expires on oct. 1

mili80

Jun 24, 2018
My wife is awaiting for her application to be process but she wants to travel outside canada. Is there anyway to do that?
1. Does she have a work permit?
2. Does she need a visa? If yes, is it still valid?

I traveled while still in the process but I had my work permit. As a matter of fact, I traveled because of my work I am not from a visa exempt country, so I needed my visa on the way back in. At the border, it didn't take not even 2 minutes to be allowed in.

Johnny1025

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
1. Does she have a work permit?
2. Does she need a visa? If yes, is it still valid?

I traveled while still in the process but I had my work permit. As a matter of fact, I traveled because of my work I am not from a visa exempt country, so I needed my visa on the way back in. At the border, it didn't take not even 2 minutes to be allowed in.
Yeah she has a work permit.

And no she doesnt have a visa. She had a student visa but she decided to stop going to school because of the cost of international student.

mili80

Jun 24, 2018
Yeah she has a work permit.

And no she doesnt have a visa. She had a student visa but she decided to stop going to school because of the cost of international student.

But, is she from a visa exempt country? If she is, then she can try. Remember that it's ALWAYS up to the officer's discretion. Having said that, the chances of being denied entry with a work permit and/or a job, are significantly lower.

Johnny1025

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
But, is she from a visa exempt country? If she is, then she can try. Remember that it's ALWAYS up to the officer's discretion. Having said that, the chances of being denied entry with a work permit and/or a job, are significantly lower.
No she is not from a visa exempt country. She is from vietnam. She work park time