+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Gabe2019V

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Yes the one states that your file is now complete and your local office would contact you,
and the other one is actually from the local office telling you the date and time for the interview
Ok, so now we have DM on both sides, eligibility letters on both sides. What's next - the interview letter or the landing letter? Thanks!

Lithiumwow

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
I think its technically called Decision made letter and they are going to let you know the application is now finished and local xyz office will contact you shortly for final steps.

Reactions: Gabe2019V

doza-canada

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hi guys,

I just received the letter from the IRCC regarding passport request. I am inland applicant. I thought I don’t have to submit my passport. And they requested me to submit through web form, so it must be only a copy right?

Has anyone experienced the same? May anyone lead me through the process of submitting a doc through webform please?

Thank you!

Leking1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Hi guys,

I just received the letter from the IRCC regarding passport request. I am inland applicant. I thought I don’t have to submit my passport. And they requested me to submit through web form, so it must be only a copy right?

Has anyone experienced the same? May anyone lead me through the process of submitting a doc through webform please?

Thank you!
Yes a copy . The info page

Reactions: doza-canada

mili80

Jun 24, 2018
Hello Quebec applicants, any update? :(:(:(
Z.E.R.O

From the FB posts of applicants whose apps were processed in Mtl. they are taking the full 12 months if not longer...

Almost 8 months and NOTHING!!!!
In the meantime, we have to read people's complaints that their DMs or interviews are taking too long...

No offense to anyone, I am purposefully being bitter.

Lithiumwow

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Z.E.R.O

From the FB posts of applicants whose apps were processed in Mtl. they are taking the full 12 months if not longer...

Almost 8 months and NOTHING!!!!
In the meantime, we have to read people's complaints that their DMs or interviews are taking too long...

No offense to anyone, I am purposefully being bitter.
I am the one complaining ,you can always @Lithiumwow me :)

Last edited:
Reactions: mili80