+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
So I still haven't received the Interview letter from London IRCC it's been 18 Days I forwarded a query through Ircc webform but I haven't received any confirmation regarding that as well. I started to believe my Gmail is broken now.
Call them tomorrow and ask

Lithiumwow

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Call them tomorrow and ask
Well, I did call them today all they said it can take from 3 weeks to 6 weeks. I guess it just confirmed that they probably haven't sent it yet so i am not that worried now. I kept thinking I missed the letter somehow and eventually going to miss the appointment.

Reactions: Geno.uss

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Well, I did call them today all they said it can take from 3 weeks to 6 weeks. I guess it just confirmed that they probably haven't sent it yet so i am not that worried now. I kept thinking I missed the letter somehow and eventually going to miss the appointment.
Ok good that you called them, you will be contacted soon so there's absolutely no reason to worry
Wishing you all the best :)

Reactions: Calm2019

gunnar777

Sep 2, 2017
Montreal
What does eligibility passed mean? It’s strange my background check was in progress eligibility was not started then I just see eligibility passed today.
We just got the exact same thing today.
Eligibility passed letter but still in BGC, apparently.

App received Nov 23
Request for further proof of Cohabitation May 30
Eligibility passed letter June 11

Reactions: Geno.uss

CAN-AL2018

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
We just got the exact same thing today.
Eligibility passed letter but still in BGC, apparently.

App received Nov 23
Request for further proof of Cohabitation May 30
Eligibility passed letter June 11
That’s a really good step! Keep an eye out on ECAS for Decisions Made on Sponsor and PA :) by the way, I don’t think BGC ever changes to “completed” or anything like that (or at least not in most cases).

Reactions: gunnar777

gunnar777

Sep 2, 2017
Montreal
That’s a really good step! Keep an eye out on ECAS for Decisions Made on Sponsor and PA :) by the way, I don’t think BGC ever changes to “completed” or anything like that (or at least not in most cases).
Thank you and that's good advice too!
I was pretty frustrated when we got the letter requesting further proof of cohabitation so I'm extra pleased that it wasn't too much trouble in the end and only added 8 business days to our application.

Gabe2019V

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
The interview/landing letter is it an email of by mail? I'm still waiting for ours, it's been 6 days since DM on both sides.

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
So I still haven't received the Interview letter from London IRCC it's been 18 Days I forwarded a query through Ircc webform but I haven't received any confirmation regarding that as well. I started to believe my Gmail is broken now.
Sometimes landing appointment takes awhile like from 3weeks to even month/s it really depends how busy the visa office

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
The interview/landing letter is it an email of by mail? I'm still waiting for ours, it's been 6 days since DM on both sides.
It depends on the visa office there are some received landing appointment letter after a week/s or even month/s like based on my experience 3 weeks waiting and I was expecting for a month or more than a month coz I know Etobicoke is one of the busiest Visa office.

Gabe2019V

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
It depends on the visa office there are some received landing appointment letter after a week/s or even month/s like based on my experience 3 weeks waiting and I was expecting for a month or more than a month coz I know Etobicoke is one of the busiest Visa office.
Thanks! Is it an email or mail?

camino_walkers

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
It is frustrating, this waiting period. My husband’s app date is Nov 13th. He got the eligibility email on May 10th, the same day that I received notice of sponsorship approval on ECAS. We thought his DM would within days, and it’s now been a month. Anyways, other than obsessively checking GCKey and ECAS, I guess we just need to practice deep breathing (haha) and patience. Hope all of us who seem to be stuck at this same stage, get good news soon!