+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

CAN-AL2018

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Reactions: Gabe2019V

bubblecheny

Nov 26, 2018
Is waiting for the DM letter/email the only way to find out what "decision made" means either approve or reject? If I call the agent, will they tell me? I have a lawyer so I don't directly receive communication from IRCC.

CAN-AL2018

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thanks! I see though that it says when we see the ghost update, it should also change to Reviewing eligibility - in our case it didnʻt...Itʻs still BGC...Or it just takes some time?
It should change in the next days to three weeks considering the average of past applicants. But yes, that should be the next update you see!

Reactions: Gabe2019V

Biny_1982

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-02-2019
Hi,

So I've withdrawn my application via webform as we are now moving to the states due to my husband work. When I submitted the webform I gave all the required details and attached the payment receipt, however I received the following email. Is this a generic email? Like Ive said I provided everything they've asked for.

Good day Sabrina xxxx,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

If you wish to withdraw your application, we invite you to send us a signed written request before a final decision is reached in your file, as follows:

In your request to withdraw your application, please include the following information:

• Your full name,
  • Your date of birth,
  • Your address,
  • The date you sent your application,
  • Your client ID/UCI (if available),
  • The type of application (e.g. sponsorship of my spouse),
  • The reason for the withdrawal, and
  • A copy of the e-payment receipt or a copy of both sides of the official receipt (IMM 5401).
For sponsorship applications only, please also provide the following information about the principal applicant:

• Full name,
  • Client ID/UCI (if available), and
  • Date of birth.
Important reminder

If your file is being processed outside Canada, please also send your withdrawal request to the responsible visa office.

What happens next?

Our office will review your request and let you know if it has been accepted. A refund will be issued within 16 weeks, if applicable. More information pertaining to amounts refunded for sponsorship applications is available on our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Roxanne, Agent xxxx
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

CAN-AL2018

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi,

So I've withdrawn my application via webform as we are now moving to the states due to my husband work. When I submitted the webform I gave all the required details and attached the payment receipt, however I received the following email. Is this a generic email? Like Ive said I provided everything they've asked for.

Good day Sabrina xxxx,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

If you wish to withdraw your application, we invite you to send us a signed written request before a final decision is reached in your file, as follows:

In your request to withdraw your application, please include the following information:

• Your full name,
  • Your date of birth,
  • Your address,
  • The date you sent your application,
  • Your client ID/UCI (if available),
  • The type of application (e.g. sponsorship of my spouse),
  • The reason for the withdrawal, and
  • A copy of the e-payment receipt or a copy of both sides of the official receipt (IMM 5401).
For sponsorship applications only, please also provide the following information about the principal applicant:

• Full name,
  • Client ID/UCI (if available), and
  • Date of birth.
Important reminder

If your file is being processed outside Canada, please also send your withdrawal request to the responsible visa office.

What happens next?

Our office will review your request and let you know if it has been accepted. A refund will be issued within 16 weeks, if applicable. More information pertaining to amounts refunded for sponsorship applications is available on our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Roxanne, Agent xxxx
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Did you include a signed written request as well? Looks like that might be the only thing missing?

Biny_1982

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-02-2019
Did you include a signed written request as well? Looks like that might be the only thing missing?
Doh that's what Ive missed.... ok so written letter with signatures explaining to withdrawn application... got it. Thank you