+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

PR2018USA

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
When they say to "Proof of Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee" is that just the receipt with the barcode on it?
Glad to see everyone's files moving along :)

Joakimix

Apr 29, 2019
I got DM on both sides on May 16, still no AIP, SA, DM letters (no not in MyCIC either). From what I understand it could take a couple of weeks.
Got AIP in the mail yesterday. That explains why it took so long.. I'm kind of puzzled as to why because before this we have received everything via email.. Did IRCC lose my email address? lol.. Anyway happy to see it moving forward. For all other anxious waiters out there, don't freak out if you have to wait for these letters! It'll come :)

jo1987

May 6, 2019
Oh nice lots of Londoners here :p
IRCC London seems good and fast I guess, here is: @jo1987 Landed in London on May 15 and shared their timeline, it seems like it doesn't take long to get the landing interview after DM
Good luck! We paid the right of permanent resident fee on May 2nd which was a Thursday and the following Monday AM we received the landing letter

Reactions: Geno.uss

doza-canada

Star Member
May 22, 2019
I'll share what I know about my timeline:

Application received: November 16
AOR: December 25
MR: January 17
Medical passed: Not sure, some time in February
AIP: May 9
DM on Sponsor's side: some time in May, not sure
DM on Applicant's side: May 16 [although mycic still show we are reviewing eligibility]

Also, I'm a Vancouver applicant. At this point I *hope* that I won't receive landing invitation before I go home in July, otherwise leaving without a PR card might be a problem...:(
Hello,

Did you receive any email about your background check or eligibility started? or you only got MR and then AIP?

Becuase I didnot receive anything except MR since February. Thank you!

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Hello,

Did you receive any email about your background check or eligibility started? or you only got MR and then AIP?

Becuase I didnot receive anything except MR since February. Thank you!
You don't get emails for starting background check and reviewing eligibility
You check those through MyCIC account if your application is linked online.
If your application isn't linked online then you can check by calling IRCC number: 18882422100, choosing options 1-1-2-3 and you'll provide your application number and year of birth of principle applicant, you'll then get to hear about your application, you don't have to talk with anyone, just machine

Reactions: doza-canada