+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

lou13579

Nov 5, 2016
Hello everyone. I hope we are all doing great today !

I was requested to submit additional document of proof of cohabitation. Can any body suggest where i can submit these document to and how ( fasterd process for cic to receive)

Also i was wondering if the address to be send to is Mississauga. IF

Reactions: Geno.uss

Lithiumwow

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Oh nice lots of Londoners here :p
IRCC London seems good and fast I guess, here is: @jo1987 Landed in London on May 15 and shared their timeline, it seems like it doesn't take long to get the landing interview after DM
So technically this Friday or coming Monday I should have landing letter.
Fingers crossed lol

Reactions: Geno.uss

Leking1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019

I was requested to submit additional document of proof of cohabitation. Can any body suggest where i can submit these document to and how ( fasterd process for cic to receive)

You can upload it through the web form email you received or thru your gckey or physically mail it.

Reactions: lou13579

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018

Email or through gckey are the fastest ways I believe

kasali99

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Good morning my friends, I got DM on sponsor side on the May 21 and DM on PA side this morning. I am so happy. Eagerly waiting for my landing date. I pray that others waiting too get a positive response soon.

Lithiumwow

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Good morning my friends, I got DM on sponsor side on the May 21 and DM on PA side this morning. I am so happy. Eagerly waiting for my landing date. I pray that others waiting too get a positive response soon.
Did your ECAS shows DM or you received email regarding the DM ?

Huntstory

Oct 30, 2018
Hi! If we already paid for biometrics then I won’t have to pay again when I will go do my fingerprints, right? Thanks!

sammydeexo123

May 21, 2019
Update: tried calling CIC but lines were too busy to transfer me to an agent. Anyone know of a good time to call?

Nov. 23 applicant. Still in background check.
Best thing to do is press 1 to have an agent call you back when youre in the que they give you that option and they will call you back once your the next caller.