+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
This is an example of an AIP letter
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
until you and all your family members have met these requirements
I posted this for you before, its an example of AIP letter @Jogicheema

GrCa2018

Feb 6, 2019
Hi all,

Bit puzzled here:

Got DM May 02 on both sides - have received Eligibility passed letter (April 30), DM letter to PA (May 02), and SA letter (May 03). Just waiting on Landing interview letter from Vancouver office, so probably gonna be another month at least. In the meantime though, checking Ecas today, on the sponsor side it says "We sent you correspondence on May 10, 2019 about the decision on your application." As far as I can tell though, neither myself or my wife have received any correspondence after May 03. Any ideas on what this could be? Are the dates just off, since I got the email from Mississauga re: sponsor approval on May 03?

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Hey geno have you try to call cic to ask about your AIP since we can’t link on gckey?
Yes I did today, they said I got AIP
No emails yet or letters for AIP or SA
DM on sponsor side, PA still in progress on ECAS
Background check still going
Automated phone service still says we are reviewing whether I meet eligibility

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Yes I did today, they said I got AIP
No emails yet or letters for AIP or SA
DM on sponsor side, PA still in progress on ECAS
Background check still going
Automated phone service still says we are reviewing whether I meet eligibility
Congrats!

Reactions: Geno.uss

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
This isn’t true, though. Mine says that and I don’t even have my background check started yet. Just don’t want people to get their hopes up... ;) though AIP is good news!
I told u yesterday that once the system says we are reviewing eligibility, you are more than likely already have AIP.

Reactions: Geno.uss