Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
I have DM on sponsor side since Friday but no email yet.on phone still saying reviewing eligibility.
Clear your spam and check tomorrow it might be delayed for days congrats!

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Hi Geno.uss,

How are you checking your status besides contacting IRCC through phone? I know you said previously that you have a lawyer and you haven't linked your application.
I check ECAS and the automated service IRCC offers when you call them on their number 18882422100 choosing options 1123, that service is basically like MyCIC

Reactions: PR2018USA

Rainbowdash12

Mar 4, 2019
Hi All - first post but i have been following this thread for months and everyone's timelines and comments have helped me along the way! I received AIP yesterday and now this morning DM showing in Ecas on both sides. I'm an US applicant landing in Vancouver. Timeline below. Now the extremely long wait for a Vancouver landing interview.....

PR Application received on November 19, 2018

AOR Received on January 3rd, 2019

Medical Exam Request on January 17, 2019 (Not sure when it was passed - had a hard time linking my account)

Open Work Permit Approved March 4, 2019

BGC started March 18th, 2019

AIP on May 13th, 2019

DM on both sides in Ecas on May 14th

PR2018USA

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
I haven't been able to link my application so I called the automated service and wanted to give everyone an update - BCG still in progress and eligibility has not started. They did say no interview was required. App received Oct 24.

rup0001

Jan 21, 2019
Hi, Can anyone please tell me eligibility passed from principal and sponsor mean AIP and SA? And also what is the next step after eligibility passed?
Thanks in advance.

deisand

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
CIC requested police clearances from China and Hong Kong even though my partner only stayed there for a short while, sadly it seems that they're following the old requirements of any country you've been to for 6 months or more for some people.

It'll delay our principal applicant approval by about a month but shouldn't be too hard to do. The Chinese clearance is tricky, but at least she only stayed in Beijing for that time period.

Good luck to everyone in the meantime!

Reactions: Geno.uss

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Hi, Can anyone please tell me eligibility passed from principal and sponsor mean AIP and SA? And also what is the next step after eligibility passed?
Thanks in advance.
Congrats!
Next step is DM and landing interview, you're almost there

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
CIC requested police clearances from China and Hong Kong even though my partner only stayed there for a short while, sadly it seems that they're following the old requirements of any country you've been to for 6 months or more for some people.

It'll delay our principal applicant approval by about a month but shouldn't be too hard to do. The Chinese clearance is tricky, but at least she only stayed in Beijing for that time period.

Good luck to everyone in the meantime!
They usually request police certificates for every country the PA spent there more than 6 months even if it is non consecutive
Didn't you say you got AIP before? If so, the principle applicant is already approved, just what would be delayed is the DM and landing interview because background check needs to be cleared