+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

deisand

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
They usually request police certificates for every country the PA spent there more than 6 months even if it is non consecutive
Didn't you say you got AIP before? If so, the principle applicant is already approved, just what would be delayed is the DM and landing interview because background check needs to be cleared
Yes, I'm not worried at all about being rejected, just a little annoying that they requested it even though they only wanted the country where she spent most of her time on the actual application. :) Ah well.

Reactions: Geno.uss

mili80

Jun 24, 2018
This makes me so sad... This whole process has just been so stressful. I'm a Nov. QC applicant and I still didn't even get MR yet. And to be eligible for RAMQ, we apparently need AIP, so I'm now trying to find affordable insurance until there's an update :'(

On the other hand, I am happy for everyone whose applications went quick! Congrats and I am hoping that for the rest of us, especially the July August QC applicants, things will go quicker from now on! Wishing everyone the best in this stressful process, at least we are not alone!
Nov. 15 Quebec Inland applicant too. And yes, still not received MR, not SA, or let alone AIP. I do have a job but it's almost full time (34.9 h) and since it's at a school, I am not eligible for RAMQ either.

All I want is peace of mind.

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Nov. 15 Quebec Inland applicant too. And yes, still not received MR, not SA, or let alone AIP. I do have a job but it's almost full time (34.9 h) and since it's at a school, I am not eligible for RAMQ either.

That's all I want too, been stressing out, waiting is hard

Reactions: PR2018USA

PR2018USA

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018

Same. We are without OWP until AIP which has been incredibly frustrating. Thinking of everyone here still waiting.

gunnar777

Sep 2, 2017
Montreal
November 23 applicant here. Nothing since the background check started ages ago (though I'm not sure of the exact date when it started).
Also nothing in ECAS since "medical results have been received", although in GCKey it was approved.

So to all the complainers who have SA or AIP or DM, y'all can get stuffed ;) You're doing just fine. And I'm sure the Québec applicants are hating on me just for having gotten past the medical stage.

Reactions: mili80

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019

Huntstory

Oct 30, 2018
November 23 applicant here. Nothing since the background check started ages ago (though I'm not sure of the exact date when it started).
Also nothing in ECAS since "medical results have been received", although in GCKey it was approved.

So to all the complainers who have SA or AIP or DM, y'all can get stuffed ;) You're doing just fine. And I'm sure the Québec applicants are hating on me just for having gotten past the medical stage.
I’m same date as you and nothing new since background check :)

Reactions: gunnar777