+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

YvonneP

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
November 27th and still nothing for our OWP....who will receive the email? The applicant or the sponsor? We haven't been able to link :-(

funboy101

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
thanks for the update. I hope so too!!

please how do i submit my receipts via webform? Im not even sure what webform is. I have all my receipts as well as a form that shows i completed the medicals
Edit: just saw your results are showing passed! Great news! Did your status change to "we have received your medical results" before changing to "passed"?

Webform is here, it's a portal where you can send messages and copies of documents to IRCC: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx If you're concerned, you could send all copies of your documents there, they will get sent to the responsible office.

Does anyone know how quickly the medical status in GCKey usually changes to "we have received your medical results" after the doctor's office has uploaded them? IRCC told me there is no record in their system of my medical exam results, even though it was uploaded by the clinic on Feb 21st.

The clinic is trying to tell me it takes several days (or even weeks) for IRCC's system to show exam results have been uploaded but this seems contrary to the experiences of many people on this forum - looks much faster. Any thoughts or experience on this is much appreciated.

Biny_1982

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-02-2019
Edit: just saw your results are showing passed! Great news! Did your status change to "we have received your medical results" before changing to "passed"?

Webform is here, it's a portal where you can send messages and copies of documents to IRCC: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx If you're concerned, you could send all copies of your documents there, they will get sent to the responsible office.

Does anyone know how quickly the medical status in GCKey usually changes to "we have received your medical results" after the doctor's office has uploaded them? IRCC told me there is no record in their system of my medical exam results, even though it was uploaded by the clinic on Feb 21st.

The clinic is trying to tell me it takes several days (or even weeks) for IRCC's system to show exam results have been uploaded but this seems contrary to the experiences of many people on this forum - looks much faster. Any thoughts or experience on this is much appreciated.
I did my medical on 14th February, on 21st it was uploaded by Dr and on 22nd it was updated in GCkey to medical passed

u_amy

Jan 15, 2019

I log in just once a day so I did not notice if it went through any stages before "passed". I would agree that it takes weeks, I completed my medicals on Feb 9th and the clinic said it would be sent in a week (i did not follow up with them though).
Mine was not fast at all, so i guess some people have it faster than others... i really dont know.

CAN-AL2018

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
November 27th and still nothing for our OWP....who will receive the email? The applicant or the sponsor? We haven't been able to link :-(
We haven’t received any emails yet, just saw the updates on GCKey. Hopefully yours is in progress as well and you’ll get the “official” email soon!

Reactions: YvonneP

funboy101

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
I log in just once a day so I did not notice if it went through any stages before "passed". I would agree that it takes weeks, I completed my medicals on Feb 9th and the clinic said it would be sent in a week (i did not follow up with them though).
Mine was not fast at all, so i guess some people have it faster than others... i really dont know.
Thanks - did you get a notification message in your GCKey account once the status has changed to passed?

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Inland Spousal App - November 2018

App Received: Nov 1, 2018
AOR: Nov 22, 2018
Linked: Nov 23, 2018
Med Request: Jan 21, 2019
Med Passed: Jan 30, 2019
BG Started: Feb 26, 2019

Last checked: Feb 26, 2019
Congrats! We have the same timeline but I have a representative so they are the one be notified by IRCC or even to access my account online. This is good news for all November 2018 applicants though!

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Background check started today (27 Feb) and I got a request to go to the RCMP for fingerprinting for Canada criminal background check! (Nov 2 applicant, Common Law, PR from USA)
It is great to see work permits going out
Good luck everyone!
Congrats!

Jazzercise

Sep 25, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Request
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2019
I am getting worried app nov 15 nothing yet
It took exactly four months from the date my app was actually received (not from the earlier date listed on GCKey) for my approval. No need to worry. You should be hearing something soon enough.