+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

PR2018USA

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Hi everyone.

It looks like my timelines are super similar with the exception that we're waiting on our OWP. I have been trying to link the application for days and feel like i've tried every possible combination. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

Thanks!

YvonneP

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Hi everyone.

It looks like my timelines are super similar with the exception that we're waiting on our OWP. I have been trying to link the application for days and feel like i've tried every possible combination. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

Thanks!
MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! November 27th and have tried EVERY single day since January and nothing :-( We have called and did online form and they say that all is ok with application but still not able to link :-(

Suze7982

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Alberta
I should add that my PR application and OWP apps were returned and so I lost implied status. The day I got them back I paid the $200 to restore and sent them both back...my status was restored in January, and OWP approved today. So I guess they restore to the retrospective point, so I was in status when OWP was processed today :)

Last edited:

bubblecheny

Nov 26, 2018
MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! November 27th and have tried EVERY single day since January and nothing :-( We have called and did online form and they say that all is ok with application but still not able to link :-(
Hey Yvonne,

I don't think you have to worry too much about not being able to link! We applied through an immigration lawyer and they never linked my account I feel like, at least they haven't told me that they linked my application. Anyway, all important updates will be communicated via the email you provided on your application in my opinion. I hope this eases your anxiety a little bit.

YvonneP

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Hey Yvonne,

I don't think you have to worry too much about not being able to link! We applied through an immigration lawyer and they never linked my account I feel like, at least they haven't told me that they linked my application. Anyway, all important updates will be communicated via the email you provided on your application in my opinion. I hope this eases your anxiety a little bit.
It does- thank you and congrats :)

Reactions: Lime06

PR2018USA

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
I should add that my PR application and OWP apps were returned and so I lost implied status. The day I got them back I paid the $200 to restore and sent them both back...my status was restored in January, and OWP approved today. So I guess they restore to the retrospective point, so I was in status when OWP was processed today :)
Good to know! Our application was sent back to us too and we had a big panic with restoration. We will be waiting (patiently) for the OWP.

Reactions: Suze7982

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
OWP application received Nov 6
OWP application approved Feb 21
OWP received Feb 27

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Congrats! We have the same timeline but I have a representative so they are the one be notified by IRCC or even to access my account online. This is good news for all November 2018 applicants though!
Now started processing my background check!