+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

mili80

Jun 24, 2018
Dec 7th applicant. I just checked my GCkey account and the OWP status is "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements". Should I be hopeful?
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats

And yes, I saw that in mine and not even 12 hours later it had been approved. I am still waiting for it to be delivered in the mail. Hoping it would be tomorrow!

Reactions: Lime06

77nn

Jan 30, 2019

And yes, I saw that in mine and not even 12 hours later it had been approved. I am still waiting for it to be delivered in the mail. Hoping it would be tomorrow!
Congrats! Let us know when it arrives in the mail!

nish05

Nov 19, 2018

Fingers crossed! :) How many days does it take to get delivered (by post)? I am hoping 3-4 at max?

YvonneP

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
November 27th- haven't been able to link OWP and still no email or update :-( It seems like everyone in November has gotten their OWP except us :-(

CAN-AL2018

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
November 27th- haven't been able to link OWP and still no email or update :-( It seems like everyone in November has gotten their OWP except us :-(
Don't lose hope, I'm sure you'll hear back soon! It took a full 24 hours before getting the actual letter and we were only seeing the updates in GCKey before that (just got the Correspondence Letter a few minutes ago).

YvonneP

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Don't lose hope, I'm sure you'll hear back soon! It took a full 24 hours before getting the actual letter and we were only seeing the updates in GCKey before that (just got the Correspondence Letter a few minutes ago).
So you did get an email after 24 hours of seeing it updated on the GCKey?.....Thanks for the encouragement.

CAN-AL2018

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
So you did get an email after 24 hours of seeing it updated on the GCKey?.....Thanks for the encouragement.
Yes. Very approximately here’s my timeline from the past 2 days. I don’t know if this is standard or not, but could explain that it takes more time to receive information from CIC if the app is not linked.
2/27 AM: saw on GCkey that they started reviewing eligibility (no email)
2/27 PM: saw on GCkey that OWP application was approved (no email)
2/28 PM: PA received an email and GCkey was updated with the official approval letter

YvonneP

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Yes. Very approximately here’s my timeline from the past 2 days. I don’t know if this is standard or not, but could explain that it takes more time to receive information from CIC if the app is not linked.
2/27 AM: saw on GCkey that they started reviewing eligibility (no email)
2/27 PM: saw on GCkey that OWP application was approved (no email)
2/28 PM: PA received an email and GCkey was updated with the official approval letter
Greatly appreciated :)

Ashleigh1234

Jan 16, 2019
I am still waiting to originally august applicant but got sent back so now 26th Nov I'm hoping it's anytime soon