+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
sure hope so....I assume I won't know until we get it in the mail as we have never been able to link.
No I think that you will receive an email that your OWP got approved if you didn't link it, that's what they do with all applications, if you provided an email they'll still communicate with you by email if you couldn't link

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Waw November applicants OWPs got approved faster than expected, that's very nice that we can see better progress after the delays we saw with AOR

Reactions: YvonneP

77nn

Jan 30, 2019
You weren't on implied status when your status restoration was in process, you were out of status.
Since you submitted your OWP when your were out of status and ineligible, I think CIC might only grant you your OWP when you get AIP
Not sure if you informed them that your restoration of status got approved would change anything for your OWP
You can call them and ask
For anyone else in this situation:

I called and asked and they said not to worry since they would be able to check that I am no longer out of status and continue with the application normally. But just to be sure he also sent us a link to send in additional documentation and just inform them that it's for the OWP application.

rammohane9

Nov 1, 2018
Hi,

I am NOV applicant and my WP got approved on 22nd FEB (Application received on NOV 8th).Currently i am on Visitor status and i recently on FEB 15th applied for the visitor extension and still mu visitor application is in process.

Can I able to withdraw and get the refund??
If i can how i can proceed with request??

Biny_1982

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-02-2019
Hi,

I am NOV applicant and my WP got approved on 22nd FEB (Application received on NOV 8th).Currently i am on Visitor status and i recently on FEB 15th applied for the visitor extension and still mu visitor application is in process.

Can I able to withdraw and get the refund??
If i can how i can proceed with request??
You can cancel the application online and should get a refund.

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Reactions: Sasazhao and Lime06