+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
is it me or has something changed for the better with this process... these MR's are coming in fast! good way to start the year...
It's been happening with September and October 2018 inland applicants, they are now requesting MR before receiving OWP, they changed the process a bit, maybe they are trying to be faster with the process who knows

ravsandhu

Dec 20, 2018
Hello Seniors,
I have a question.I sponsored my wife and we filled an application through consultant and i asked my consultant he said he didnt recieved any email.I sent file on Dec 10 and recieved on 12Dec 2018.Is it possible to call cic to check the process or only consultant can contact them.Thank you.

catfoodie

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
I didn't get AOR yet but I was able to link my application! YAAAY! Does anyone know if it means my app won't be returned? Or it can still be send back?
App received Nov 28

catfoodie

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
how? please share
You need to have myCIC/GC Key accunt (you might have it if you applied for any permits online before or you can create it).
Then once you logged in there should be a link saying "‘Add (link) your application to your account’". You click on it and choose: Permanent Residency->Family Class(Spouse)/Common Law.
Then you need either UCI # or date of birth/full name of applicant (not sponsor) + passport/birth place.
And then you enter place where you will be living in Canada (as per application) and put marital status + number of applicants (2 - sponsor and applicant).
I was able to find my application and link it to account. I used my full name, date of birth and passport information.