+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Nov 23 applicant
On Friday I received requests for finger prints and provide more proof of relationship!
Can you share the letter with us?
Send them things you didn't send before: new pictures, any letters or mail that proves that you two live together, purchases or receipts that show that you two support each other financially, gifts that you bought for each other..

Huntstory

Oct 30, 2018
Send them things you didn't send before: new pictures, any letters or mail that proves that you two live together, purchases or receipts that show that you two support each other financially, gifts that you bought for each other..
Sure I can, but I’m so upset because I attached originally so many and now they want more. It’s hard because as his wife and not Canadian permanent resident that don’t want add me to his work benefits(his military) also I can’t have the ones from province. I can’t be add to phone bills or tv bills... it’s so upsetting but happy it’s moving

VancouverIsland

May 2, 2018
Sure I can, but I’m so upset because I attached originally so many and now they want more. It’s hard because as his wife and not Canadian permanent resident that don’t want add me to his work benefits(his military) also I can’t have the ones from province. I can’t be add to phone bills or tv bills... it’s so upsetting but happy it’s moving
They asked proof of relationship from us as well. Like previous poster suggested we sent more proof such as marriage certificate, whatsapp conversations, joint bank information (we couldn't open before due to my hubby's expired ids and we went to different branch, explained our situation and they added my hubby to my account ) tax papers, latest epcor bill, more and more pictures including some gifts photos. He's still on the background check and they're reviewing additional documents we provided. They asked schedule a, proof of relationship, rcmp criminal record check based on the fingerprints. Hopefully we will get good news soon.

Reactions: Huntstory

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Oh I'm sorry, don't be upset, everything will be fine hopefully, provide them with more pictures as they surely want to see more of you and your spouse doing activities together and with family and friends and whatever else you have can also help
Send them whatever they want as soon as possible and hope for the best, I pray and wish the best for you

Huntstory

Oct 30, 2018
They asked proof of relationship from us as well. Like previous poster suggested we sent more proof such as marriage certificate, whatsapp conversations, joint bank information (we couldn't open before due to my hubby's expired ids and we went to different branch, explained our situation and they added my hubby to my account ) tax papers, latest epcor bill, more and more pictures including some gifts photos. He's still on the background check and they're reviewing additional documents we provided. They asked schedule a, proof of relationship, rcmp criminal record check based on the fingerprints. Hopefully we will get good news soon.
yes that’s what we submitted originally.
Joint bank,letters from work,friends, correspondence with my and his name, pictures before marriage, marriage certificate, photos from the wedding with our families, we couldn’t more become his work and phone and car lease I couldn’t join because I’m not a permanent resident so honestly I don’t know how much more we can add now

Last edited:

VancouverIsland

May 2, 2018
Joint bank,letters from work,friends, correspondence with my and his name, pictures before marriage, marriage certificate, photos from the wedding with our families, we couldn’t more become his work and phone and car lease I couldn’t join becy not a permanent resident so honestly I don’t know how much more we can add now
We couldn't add letters from our friends because we didn't know before. You guys sent more proof than us then. Let's hope everything goes well

Huntstory

Oct 30, 2018
Oh I'm sorry, don't be upset, everything will be fine hopefully, provide them with more pictures as they surely want to see more of you and your spouse doing activities together and with family and friends and whatever else you have can also help
Send them whatever they want as soon as possible and hope for the best, I pray and wish the best for you
Thank you so much! I wish you all the best too!

Reactions: Geno.uss

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Joint bank,letters from work,friends, correspondence with my and his name, pictures before marriage, marriage certificate, photos from the wedding with our families, we couldn’t more become his work and phone and car lease I couldn’t join becy not a permanent resident so honestly I don’t know how much more we can add now
You can add things from after marriage, you can also add chats, phone bills showing that you called each others numbers or texted
I feel they ask to provide additional documents to see how the relationship is still going after sending the application

Huntstory

Oct 30, 2018
Well we're on the same page i don't know how much more we can send.
Yes I have no idea but I’m going to ask friends to write letters, call Rogers and tell them we need change and I will go to the house rental office to add me, they didn’t want before(we were married already).Don’t have any more ideas also we have bunch of the pictures from the past few months

Last edited: