+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Arti bhatia

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Nothing was updated, this response came after mailing 3 times after May.
Nothing was updated, this response came after mailing 3 times after May.
Good day Arti Bhatia,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Denis, agent 4176
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Good day Arti Bhatia,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Denis, agent 4176
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Is there a gift deed involved?
Were you asked for any documents?

greenboymx

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Wow, took quite a while then!!! What day did you send the passport to the vsf? Was it in August?
Yeah, it was also a damn long wait as well. I was starting to get paranoid thinking that perhaps there was something wrong, haha.

But, hey, it's finally done! I actually received the courier today.

They asked me to send them:
- My passport (although I don't know why cause they didn't stamp anything since Mexicans don't need a Visa to enter Canada)
- The letter in which they asked me to send them my passport
- 2 photographs (One of these comes stamped in the COPR)
- A return address and my contact details

Last edited:
Reactions: zafontana

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
As
I have not even touched my file since May. Everything is in process. I also mailed it 2 times. There is no benefit. Now I have been waiting since yesterday for my re medical requsst
I told you I do believe it is random.from my side my application was not touched since february then came to remedical by the end of sept. Anything can happen. Just hold on some more time.

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
As

I told you I do believe it is random.from my side my application was not touched since february then came to remedical by the end of sept. Anything can happen. Just hold on some more time.
Did you find out somehow whether you have passed all stages or at least eligibility?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pura Vida

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Did you find out somehow whether you have passed all stages or at least eligibility?
I passed only criminality and eligibility, as per an MP notes security did not start at the time I was asked for remedicals.

ashokacca

Jun 21, 2018
Hi, I received remedical request before my first medical expiration, I think my file was randomly touched. After doing the medical exam, it was passed within 4 days, now I am waiting for the next step if any. Good luck to you.
Oh .. Wow.. How long since your remedical was passed? isn't it supposed to be quicker after remedical?

Reactions: Pura Vida

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Oh .. Wow.. How long since your remedical was passed? isn't it supposed to be quicker after remedical?
It is 12 days (sleepless nights) now...

Reactions: ashokacca

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Hello @ayaz_acca ,
any luck adding ur child , have they amended the PPR for u ??
Not yet, I think they are sleeping again on my file.
What about you any update?
Well as of now I am still confuse, my consultant told me don't submit your passport until they send another email including my son.
My 30 days limit to submit passport will expire on 23 Oct. So I just again hangup

Last edited:
Reactions: Mom of 2 boys

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Not yet, I think they are sleeping again on my file.
What about you any update?
Well as of now I am still confuse, my consultant told me don't submit your passport until they send another email including my son.
My 30 days limit to submit passport will expire on 23 Oct. So I just again hangup
Your consultant is right , you have to wait for the officer’s decision on your request first so don’t submit the passport for the time being , I suppose they will re issue a new PPR anyway & cancel this one. Good luck to you
No updates on my file , it has been 6 weeks since I submitted the request which was even before they made a move in my file but they haven’t added my child yet , so now I’m back to limbo again :(:(

Reactions: ayaz_acca
Oct 10, 2019
Nov 30 AOR
Jan 10 Medical Passed
No updates after that until October 3.
Did Multiple attempts to get updates through web form, calls, Ralph, MP etc. Everything came back as In Progress.
Received ReMedicals request on October 3.
Submitted Remedicals on October 9th.

@warpeduniverse @Pura Vida can you please tell me when did the Remedical status change to Passed after the submission?