+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
They have :)

@ayaz_acca wrote a PPR post in Oct thread a couple of weeks ago. Still so happy for him!
Yes I saw that post & greeted him , yet he mentioned that he had submitted an addition request to his son who was non accompanying then PPR came shortly after submission & the child is still to be added. So, I wanted to know what happened next because I’am awaiting addition of my newborn as well.

Reactions: ayaz_acca

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Passed all checks on 10th Sept - aor 22 sept 2018 - still waiting on medical decision :(

this wait .....
Passed all checks & got medical extension on Sept.19th. Just being stalled now because a request for adding my newborn son is awaiting review . Had to pay today an amount equ. To 1.5K CAD as tuition fees for my older son because I can’t risk getting him out of school without having PPR in hands , all hopes to move this year are fading also because winter is approaching. This wait is really awful , however , I’m still thankful that at least this nightmare of eligibility has passed , it felt much worse than now but when I saw the progress in my file I expected that they will finish all the pending issues as one shot but this didn’t happen!!:(:(:( They r killing me

Reactions: kzeed12

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Yes I saw that post & greeted him , yet he mentioned that he had submitted an addition request to his son who was non accompanying then PPR came shortly after submission & the child is still to be added. So, I wanted to know what happened next because I’am awaiting addition of my newborn as well.
Aw, sorry, got your question incorrectly.

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
My medical was over last yesterday. But I have not received any mail yet, nor have any updationupdat made in my account.Can you tell me after how many day u got mail about your Re-medical.
Hi, I received remedical request before my first medical expiration, I think my file was randomly touched. After doing the medical exam, it was passed within 4 days, now I am waiting for the next step if any. Good luck to you.

Arti bhatia

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Hi, I received remedical request before my first medical expiration, I think my file was randomly touched. After doing the medical exam, it was passed within 4 days, now I am waiting for the next step if any. Good luck to you.
I have not even touched my file since May. Everything is in process. I also mailed it 2 times. There is no benefit. Now I have been waiting since yesterday for my re medical requsst

Reactions: Pura Vida

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
I have not even touched my file since May. Everything is in process. I also mailed it 2 times. There is no benefit. Now I have been waiting since yesterday for my re medical requsst
Did you order the notes? What were you asked for? My brother's application is also stuck since May. They asked for RCMP Clearance in May 2019 and since then background check started.
AOR November 11
Medicals valid till 25 October.

Reactions: Arti bhatia

Arti bhatia

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Did you order the notes? What were you asked for? My brother's application is also stuck since May. They asked for RCMP Clearance in May 2019 and since then background check started.
AOR November 11
I had my medical done a month ago (9oct 2018). I applied on 6th Nov 2018. I have applied the Gsm notes last week. but there is no response yet. Very tensd.

Arti bhatia

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
AOR November 11
I had my medical done a month ago (9oct 2018). AOR 6th Nov 2018. I have applied the Gsm notes last week. but there is no response yet. Very tensd.