25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Nov 30 AOR
Jan 10 Medical Passed
No updates after that until October 3.
Did Multiple attempts to get updates through web form, calls, Ralph, MP etc. Everything came back as In Progress.
Received ReMedicals request on October 3.
Submitted Remedicals on October 9th.

@warpeduniverse @Pura Vida can you please tell me when did the Remedical status change to Passed after the submission?
Hi, mine was passed after 2 or 3 days from sending the medical results by the doctor.

Reactions: blessmewithluck

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Nov 30 AOR
Jan 10 Medical Passed
No updates after that until October 3.
Did Multiple attempts to get updates through web form, calls, Ralph, MP etc. Everything came back as In Progress.
Received ReMedicals request on October 3.
Submitted Remedicals on October 9th.

@warpeduniverse @Pura Vida can you please tell me when did the Remedical status change to Passed after the submission?
Mine has not changed to pass till now. I got my medical done on October 04, but the clinic has not sent it till now. I think that they will send it by tomorrow or day after.

Reactions: blessmewithluck
Oct 10, 2019
Mine has not changed to pass till now. I got my medical done on October 04, but the clinic has not sent it till now. I think that they will send it by tomorrow or day after.
I thought of uploading the emedical information sheet provided by the clinic post remedial. Bu I didn't find a place to upload documents inside the Profile. So I had to raise a webform and submit it. Were you able to upload it via your profile ? or did you submit it through web form?

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
I thought of uploading the emedical information sheet provided by the clinic post remedial. Bu I didn't find a place to upload documents inside the Profile. So I had to raise a webform and submit it. Were you able to upload it via your profile ? or did you submit it through web form?
The report is uploaded directly by the medical centre, and there is no placeholder for it in our online profile.

Some people send it via a web form and some people don't. It is not required.

I will only send it if I don't get an update on my profile next week.

Reactions: Pura Vida

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Its 14 months and counting for me. Spoke with an agent 2 days ago and was told my eligibility is now "review required". Has been recommended pass all the while. There was a note by the case analyst that he couldn't verify employer via web search as at August 2018. Didn't bother sending documents since it was recommended pass. Was advised in September 2019 to send documents proactively and I did. Agent confirmed VO opened them and still reviewing but no decision yet. I got a ghost update on Tuesday. Not sure what it will mean. Yesterday my MP sent an email saying my file has been transferred to the local office. Not sure what this means. My file has been in Edmonton since August 2018 after being transferred from Vancouver office.
Will local office be Vancouver again? I currently live in Vancouver.

Any thoughts please. Thank you.

Jan 8, 2019
Hi Guys. Need your input/suggestion (Nov 30 AOR FSW-O)

Complete silence since Jan 9th when I passed medicals. Got a request for re-medicals today and they've given me 30 days time (moved to IP2 as well)
Now, I am getting married on the 8th of December and i was hoping the copr doesn't come until then since I will not be travelling before wedding and it will be invalid if i get it now and want to travel after wedding.
However, I wanted to know if i should inform IRCC about the marriage right away or wait until the actual date and inform them post 8th december irrespective of when the copr comes?

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi Guys. Need your input/suggestion (Nov 30 AOR FSW-O)

Complete silence since Jan 9th when I passed medicals. Got a request for re-medicals today and they've given me 30 days time (moved to IP2 as well)
Now, I am getting married on the 8th of December and i was hoping the copr doesn't come until then since I will not be travelling before wedding and it will be invalid if i get it now and want to travel after wedding.
However, I wanted to know if i should inform IRCC about the marriage right away or wait until the actual date and inform them post 8th december irrespective of when the copr comes?
My suggestion, go with your remedical ASAP, and you will get your PPR by mid of November and may be earlier also. Go alone and do the PR requirements. Once you get your PR card, then you add your spouse as dependent.
This will save your time. If you wait and inform IRCC about your marriage at this stage, you need to send docs of your spouse for verification and the same process... this will add 6 months more to your PR process to get a new COPR.

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
My suggestion, go with your remedical ASAP, and you will get your PPR by mid of November and may be earlier also. Go alone and do the PR requirements. Once you get your PR card, then you add your spouse as dependent.
This will save your time. If you wait and inform IRCC about your marriage at this stage, you need to send docs of your spouse for verification and the same process... this will add 6 months more to your PR process to get a new COPR.
@reallyanonymous I do not suggest this. You can get your remedical done and simultaneously inform IRCC that you are getting married in December. Wait for them to add your spouse to the application. We recently had a case here, wherein the applicant got married after receiving the CoPR. She informed IRCC about her marriage but did not receive any reply. Since her medical was expiring, she decided to do a soft landing with the CoPR issued and informed the immigration officer at Toronto airport that she got married and had informed IRCC. The authorities seized her documents immediately and asked her to appear at a specific date at the IRCC office. We don't know what is happening right now with her case.

IRCC is very clear that if there is a material change in your circumstances then you have to inform them. They will have to do background checks for your spouse and clear him as well before you land.

Alternatively, the only thing that you can do is land there before you get married i.e. if you get the CoPR before December. Then sponsor your husband later. Although I feel that adding your husband now will be a better idea as it will be faster.

Jan 8, 2019
@reallyanonymous I do not suggest this. You can get your remedical done and simultaneously inform IRCC that you are getting married in December. Wait for them to add your spouse to the application. We recently had a case here, wherein the applicant got married after receiving the CoPR. She informed IRCC about her marriage but did not receive any reply. Since her medical was expiring, she decided to do a soft landing with the CoPR issued and informed the immigration officer at Toronto airport that she got married and had informed IRCC. The authorities seized her documents immediately and asked her to appear at a specific date at the IRCC office. We don't know what is happening right now with her case.

IRCC is very clear that if there is a material change in your circumstances then you have to inform them. They will have to do background checks for your spouse and clear him as well before you land.

Alternatively, the only thing that you can do is land there before you get married i.e. if you get the CoPR before December. Then sponsor your husband later. Although I feel that adding your husband now will be a better idea as it will be faster.

Thank you so much for your response. Yes I read about the case you've mentioned her. But I have one concern. Can I still go ahead and inform IRCC about the marriage since it is still scheduled to be in december 2019 and the event hasn't actually happened? or wait for the wedding date, get married and then inform them?

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Thank you so much for your response. Yes I read about the case you've mentioned her. But I have one concern. Can I still go ahead and inform IRCC about the marriage since it is still scheduled to be in december 2019 and the event hasn't actually happened? or wait for the wedding date, get married and then inform them?
Legally speaking- you are not married. Even if you get the COPR before 7th December also, legally you are not married.
If you get your remedical done in another 4-5 working days, am sure you would get your PPR any end of October and passport stamping will happen in 5-6 working days.
So, by 1st or 2nd week of November 2019, you would have Visa stamped and COPR in hand.
At this point of time you are not married and legally you can enter Canada as single and apply for PR card. There is no need to tell anything to immigration agents at airport, as you are not married yet(if you land before 7th December).
Post your marriage, you can process a different application for your spouse.

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
As @Kashveer mentioned, if you can land before your marriage then no issue.

If you are not planning to go anytime soon, then I don't think that there is any harm in informing them that you are scheduled to get married in December and want to add your partner to the application. Then IRCC will guide you in terms of how that is to be done. But be prepared to wait for a few months to get all this done.