November 2018 AOR - Join here

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi All,
I am a regular reader of this thread as I am sailing the same boat since Nov 2018 and no luck yet.
Lately, I wrote to CIC via web form and asked them to remind the concerned office about my case.
I got a reply from them stating that the last activity was done in 31 May 2019 and nothing there after.
Can anyone please explain if this has happened with you or if anyone of you have some experience around this.
My medical will expire in October 2019

Thanks and Regards
Amit
you should see some movement soon as your date is getting closer to medical expiration as long as there is no SS or RR and if there is - you provided supporting docs proactively for RR...

Good luck

Reactions: Inabt and Amit#

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hello!

I am Nov 18 AOR - I passed medicals in December (a month from AOR). Did not hear anything until yesterday and received a RPRF request. Does this mean anything?
Yes yes - it is a good sign - shows they have started working on the file again after delay .. hang in there

Lydz86

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
Was submitting tax returns and payslips for all jobs a requirement? CIC said a job letter was enough and I submitted that for my old jobs but only payslips for the job I had when I applied. Now I'm terrified that the delay is because I didn't show more proof of employment than they required. If I get refused because they don't believe my job letters I'll be extremely upset. P.S I haven't ordered GCMS notes. Pointless at this point because of the long delays. Just speculating if my review is because of PoF or job experience. Can't be anything else

Amit#

May 28, 2019
you should see some movement soon as your date is getting closer to medical expiration as long as there is no SS or RR and if there is - you provided supporting docs proactively for RR...

Good luck
Sir what is RR or SS. How and where to check them.
Please help

Ojans19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Sir what is RR or SS. How and where to check them.
Please help
RR means Review Required you can confirm this if it appears towards the ending pages of your GCMS notes.
SS means Security screening, it happens when a detailed security examination is needed. You can mostly confirm this from CBSA notes.

Reactions: kzeed12

Jody1989

May 21, 2019
I am a silent reader and I applied for EE PNP Nov. 22, 2018.
MY case is complicated because i had applied for my PR through mpnp, but there was a RR for my work experience because i went on maternity leave 8months after work, but i was still employed.
I was going to use my work experience from back home for the one year experience, but my employer did not send me a letter, so i removed it from my points and used it as work experience instead.
After all of this confusion, i sent in a letter in September to cancel my application after 9months of waiting.
Then I was sent a re-medical request on the 17th of September.
I thought they were going to cancel my application or deny my PR????? Whats going on??

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Got 2nd set of GCMS and everything is same as 1st set which is RR on sibling residence.
After 1st GCMS, I've attached every single doc related to sibling residence then in 2nd GCMS it mentions Proof of relative's residence in CDA provided by webform. Officer to review. Nov 30 AOR it is. Should I expect my PPR around medical expiry which will expire on Nov 12?

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
I am a silent reader and I applied for EE PNP Nov. 22, 2018.
MY case is complicated because i had applied for my PR through mpnp, but there was a RR for my work experience because i went on maternity leave 8months after work, but i was still employed.
I was going to use my work experience from back home for the one year experience, but my employer did not send me a letter, so i removed it from my points and used it as work experience instead.
After all of this confusion, i sent in a letter in September to cancel my application after 9months of waiting.
Then I was sent a re-medical request on the 17th of September.
I thought they were going to cancel my application or deny my PR????? Whats going on??
Even I got confused with your situation. But it seems like they are currently processing our applications! I am Nov 22 aor as well and also received the remedical request on Sept. 17..:) Now I'm just waiting for it to pass and hope PPR will come soon!:D

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Got 2nd set of GCMS and everything is same as 1st set which is RR on sibling residence.
After 1st GCMS, I've attached every single doc related to sibling residence then in 2nd GCMS it mentions Proof of relative's residence in CDA provided by webform. Officer to review. Nov 30 AOR it is. Should I expect my PPR around medical expiry which will expire on Nov 12?
What's the gap between those GCMS notes? If a month, maybe no one picked up your file yet. I ordered mine on the 5th month and the 2nd notes on the 7th month. Like you, everything is the same except for the s16 1c which did not appear on the 2nd notes anymore. My file was finally touched on Sept. 11 when my BG changed from "your application is in progress" to "we are processing your BG check".. I then got remedical request after almost a week since my initial medical will expire on the first week of Nov.. If you are outland, they will send you a remedical request. If you are inland or resident of the USA, they usually give an extension for your medicals.

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Logically speaking, one will only receive a remedical request if their application has been finalised and a positive decision has been made. For example, my medical expires in less than a month but I have not received such a request. I am still in IP1. So I don't think that expiry of medical triggers the PPR, but the other way round.

So basically if one has received a remedical request, it is a good indication that a positive decision has been made. Why else would IRCC ask the candidate to take the medical test again, if there is a chance that they may not reach a positive decision.

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
What's the gap between those GCMS notes? If a month, maybe no one picked up your file yet. I ordered mine on the 5th month and the 2nd notes on the 7th month. Like you, everything is the same except for the s16 1c which did not appear on the 2nd notes anymore. My file was finally touched on Sept. 11 when my BG changed from "your application is in progress" to "we are processing your BG check".. I then got remedical request after almost a week since my initial medical will expire on the first week of Nov.. If you are outland, they will send you a remedical request. If you are inland or resident of the USA, they usually give an extension for your medicals.
I'm an outland, I got 1st set of GCMS on 13-Jun-19 and 2nd set on 17-Sep-19, so there's a gap of approx 3 months.

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Refused on Monday
Received ITA today

Feeling a lot more relaxed now to move forward with my appeal. I will be hiring Campbell Cohen to take care of both my cases.

Will keep you guys updated!! Hopefully we can all meet up on the other side some day!!

Congrats to all those who got PPR

I am seeing my journey in a completely different perspective now. I pretty much don't care anymore how long it takes for them to process my application. The only thing that matters is it will be processed eventually. I'm just going to forget about my case for 1 year. It will come when it comes.

PS: what are the odds of me applying again on November 2 :D:D:D
Hadn't been checking the forums and only learning about this now Sith. I'm extremely sorry for you, but be strong and keep trying.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
I'm an outland, I got 1st set of GCMS on 13-Jun-19 and 2nd set on 17-Sep-19, so there's a gap of approx 3 months.
It seems like your file is yet to be picked up. But the trend recently is that Outland applicants get remedical request so as to extend the visa validity and then you can expect PPR after that.

ashokacca

Jun 21, 2018
Am I the only November 2018 applicant left who hasn't heard anything since medicals passed and criminality started in December 2018?
Nov 14... Same situation...

i was wondering the same as well... I have no RR, SS or AOR... Absolute silence ...

how many are like this?

Reactions: bc92