+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by senthilkumarank, Nov 1, 2018.

1. My medical too is ending next month on 9th

2. what was the issue with your POF?

3. Don't know yr.are u from India???

ashokacca likes this.
  4. Hear hear

ashokacca likes this.
  5. The required amount for single applicant is CAD$12750 or so .. i had a credit card and the statement showed i was short $1200 so i put in the difference - got new statements and letter and send it to them

thecoolguysam likes this.
  6. Yes but I am already in Canada. I am in the thread for my brother who lives in India and has applied in November 2018

7. Your status is same as mine. Can we connect seperately. Please message me your contact number to majorkayvee@gmail.com

8. To hai faida Canada ane ka ya halla hi hai.meine ek mail Kiya uske baad koi mail ni Kiya nd cic me pH b Kiya par call nahi lgti hai.bas ab re-medical ki mail ka wait h

9. In fact, I was wondering if somebody can help me understand my GCMS notes gibberish. I got a report of 127 pages. And I found only 1 page that actually makes sense

10. Well, if anyone can help. Here goes the notes from GCMS. It has been edited a bit for obvious reasons. I had received them on July 31st, after waiting for almost 2 months . Any help will be appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Restricted: No

Label: EE Eligibility

Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text:

A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2018-11-14 PA: Chakraborty, Abhilasha - EE

FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, | make the following recommendation.

MI3 A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 71 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 468 CRS points minimum score for round: 445 CRS score at application (APR): 483 Total CRS Points Assessed: 468 | have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application

FAMILY COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-11-14 Primary Occupation: NOC 5122 Editors EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: BACHELOR OF MEDIA STUDIES; Bachelor's Degree: UNIVERSITY POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA 2014-03 to 2018-07 - Editor (NOC: 5122) - at …. Letter dated 2018-05-30 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of …. - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 4 years and 5 months. CRS Foreign Work: 4 years and 5 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)

WORK

EXPERIENCE: 4-5 year(s), 13 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet

NOTES: 4

Created Date: 2018/12/13 17:51:56

Created By:

Updated Date: 2018/12/13 17:52:00

Updated By:

Label: EE Eligibility

Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #:... REGULATION: FSW | have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 445 CRS SCORE: 468 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified ----- LANGUAGES.----- Principal Applicant 1 - English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e- APR Document set to review: Client Info

NOTES: 5 Created Date: 2018/11/14 00:47:21

‘BY PROTEGE

Government Gouvernement PROTECTED ;

of Canada du Canada

GCMS Information Request: Application

Request Identifier: ... Requested Date: 06/04/2019

Label: General

11. Which country?

12. @supun567 which country?

13. Hey

My notes are similar. This means that everything is fine as per the case processing agent. My file is yet to be picked up by the officer who will do the final review.

As per the online portal, has your background check started?

14. Nada. Nothing has happened since December 13th. Can you explain what this gibberish means by any chance?

15. So this is the first level check that usually happens at the Centralized Intake Office. The Program Assistant verifies certain documents like your ECA, IELTS score, PCC, etc., and provides his recommendation. This is basically a no brainer as the documents just need to be verified online on the issuing agency's website. If you have submitted an LOE (Client Information), then that is set for review by an officer.

Similarly, a Case Agent does a more in-depth review of the documents like assessing your work experience, whether your duties in the reference letter are in line with the NOC, years of work ex, your proof of funds, etc. The agent marks his assessment as 'appears to meet' if he is satisfied, or 'review required' if he wants the senior officer to take a closer look. Let's look at the snapshot below.

FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, | make the following recommendation.

MI3 A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 71 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

As you can see, the agent has is broadly satisfied with all your documents and marked your eligibility as 'Met'. At this stage, the RPRF (The Right of Permanent Residence Fee) request is issued to the applicant for further processing of the application. Many people pay this fee in the beginning only so this request is only issued to those who have not paid the entire fee while filing the application. Meeting eligibility requirements is a positive sign and usually the senior officer agrees with the recommendation of the junior officers especially if nothing is marked for review. It is important to note that 'Client Information' is usually marked for review for all applicants and it is nothing to worry about. An ADR (Additional Document Request) is issued to the applicant if further verification is required. As this stage the file transferred to a certain office(like Ottawa, Sydney, Calgary, or regional offices like New Delhi, Accra, etc.) for final decision.

Now this is where it gets tricky. One would assume that meeting eligibility should mean that the application is almost finalized and the PPR should be triggered within a few days. However, this is exactly where we enter the blackbox. Senior officers are obviously fewer than junior officers,and they have to obviously do a more in-depth analysis of the documents before issuing the PPR. Many applicants receive their PR a few days after RPRF as their files are picked up by the senior officer quickly or they wait like you and I for months waiting for the officer to look at the file. None of us have any clue about how the files are prioritized, it could based on NOC, score, no. of applicants, ease of verification, country of residence, etc. Nobody has any idea about this. Writing to IRCC and inquiring about the status yields standard answers that do not provide much information. So this is where one waits to be heard.

It is important to note that meeting eligibility does not mean that the senior officer will always agree with the junior officer's recommendation. He will agree in most cases, but may ask for more information if he is not satisfied. He may even overrule the junior officer negative recommendation (if any) and give a positive recommendation. But, in essence, meeting eligibility is a positive development.

In short, you, I and many others are in IP1 (i.e. background check not started) since December 2018 and are waiting for a final decision.

Best of luck!

Seahawk333 likes this.