AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
One of my friend have entered his job duration of 5.5 years in his work experience section, however he has a 7 months unpaid leave in the 4th year. But as he is not claiming any additional CRS points for his work experience after 3 years and also as his MEC points is 71 even after leaving that unpaid period he is thinking about not mentioning it using LOE and also his employer has given him reference letter without mentioning the leave period.

Considering his situation as he is not claiming any points for this experience do you think he should apply without mentioning about this leave? or he should mention and add LOE/ add personal history/ take new reference letter and then apply? he is scared as it is not a big deal doing the later one can complex the situation so he is wanting to avoid it. What is your advice in this?
If he's not claiming any points for this experience, why asking for a reference letter?

Anyway, during unpaid leave you are still employed. I wouldn't mention anything at all as those details are between your friend and his employer. They shouldn't concern IRCC.

Ashan86

Sep 16, 2019
Neither, it expires the day the clinic sends it to CIC. My husband and I took the exams on September 27th. His exams had an expiry date of October 1st. As for myself, they requested an extra exam and then my expiry date was after I took that one, November 21st.
Oh but how we will know when they sent the report?

Reactions: zafontana

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
If he's not claiming any points for this experience, why asking for a reference letter?

Anyway, during unpaid leave you are still employed. I wouldn't mention anything at all as those details are between your friend and his employer. They shouldn't concern IRCC.
Actually he is already claiming max CRS points with his first 3.5 year job. The leave took place after that period. But as he has included a total of 5.5 years of experience in his profile he is worried whether to disclose these months when he was in leave or not. He doesn't want to make things confusing unnecessarily.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Actually he is already claiming max CRS points with his first 3.5 year job. The leave took place after that period. But as he has included a total of 5.5 years of experience in his profile he is worried whether to disclose these months when he was in leave or not. He doesn't want to make things confusing unnecessarily.
Before he submits his application, he just needs to move his last 2.5 years of experience into the personal history section and explain the move in the LOE.

Reactions: kzeed12

greenboymx

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Not the news that anyone wants to hear, just woke up to a refusal.

1) PG Diploma was missing from WES Summary so the officer concluded I do not have two degrees.
2) Officer was not satisfied I worked for the employer I declared since I didn't provide IT returns. I had a low salary so I was tax exempt. My employer provided with a salary certificate mentioning I was tax exempt, payslips but still employer was not convinced.
3) Gift deed was not accepted even though the funds has been sitting in my account for more than a year collecting interest.

Oh well back to the good old Ray of Hope days
OMG, I'm speechless. I'm really sorry.

Is the Australia option still up, man?

donnamac179

Apr 25, 2019
Hello!

I am Nov 18 AOR - I passed medicals in December (a month from AOR). Did not hear anything until yesterday and received a RPRF request. Does this mean anything?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Not the news that anyone wants to hear, just woke up to a refusal.

1) PG Diploma was missing from WES Summary so the officer concluded I do not have two degrees.
2) Officer was not satisfied I worked for the employer I declared since I didn't provide IT returns. I had a low salary so I was tax exempt. My employer provided with a salary certificate mentioning I was tax exempt, payslips but still employer was not convinced.
3) Gift deed was not accepted even though the funds has been sitting in my account for more than a year collecting interest.

Oh well back to the good old Ray of Hope days
I've been away for a few days and then saw your name @SithLord on a ROH thread ... didn't read too much in to it then. And then saw this. It was so terrible to read and can't imagine how you felt. I've never seen a case rejected after recommended passed. Not sure why they would do so. I'm so glad to see that you have taken it so positively and moved ahead already. More power to you!

There are a few people on this forum whom I have never met but feel like I know them for a long time. You're one of them and I hope you know I'm here for any support / help I can provide. Wish you all the luck in the world buddy.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Refused on Monday
Received ITA today

Feeling a lot more relaxed now to move forward with my appeal. I will be hiring Campbell Cohen to take care of both my cases.

Will keep you guys updated!! Hopefully we can all meet up on the other side some day!!

Congrats to all those who got PPR

I am seeing my journey in a completely different perspective now. I pretty much don't care anymore how long it takes for them to process my application. The only thing that matters is it will be processed eventually. I'm just going to forget about my case for 1 year. It will come when it comes.

PS: what are the odds of me applying again on November 2 :D:D:D
Hats off to your positivity and approach. I wish you all the best with your journey.

Amit#

May 28, 2019
Hi All,
I am a regular reader of this thread as I am sailing the same boat since Nov 2018 and no luck yet.
Lately, I wrote to CIC via web form and asked them to remind the concerned office about my case.
I got a reply from them stating that the last activity was done in 31 May 2019 and nothing there after.
Can anyone please explain if this has happened with you or if anyone of you have some experience around this.
My medical will expire in October 2019

Thanks and Regards
Amit