+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SingYeah

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Thank you so much.i also asked because I uploaded the document on Sunday and the status still reads'the document you have provided has now been uploaded.nothing like we are reviewing your documents
Just checking, I assume you have uploaded "and" transmitted the document.

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019
Hi all. I’m a recent member and I come to express my disappointment about an information I receive today from IRCC agent. He say, « Eligibility has been not met ». My Aor date is Nov 21 and I’ve already order my notes since June 25. How do I do in this situation? Any advice is welcome.. thanks in advance guys..
Sorry to hear that ... Was it under review required earlier?

Vishala1

Jul 10, 2019
Hi all. I’m a recent member and I come to express my disappointment about an information I receive today from IRCC agent. He say, « Eligibility has been not met ». My Aor date is Nov 21 and I’ve already order my notes since June 25. How do I do in this situation? Any advice is welcome.. thanks in advance guys..
Did ircc told u directly and does your cic account shows such thing? And since when?

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Hi guys, after waiting this long, I had ordered GCMS notes early in June and when I received, I didn't focus on the whole 132 pages or so. I just glanced through the early pages to see what has been done.

Recently, a God sent friend directed my attention to page 129 where I saw that CO stated that I didn't have sufficient funds to settle, hence a review required.

I declared 2 Bank statements with funds in Euro and Naira. To my surprise the CO stated that my account balance in the Euro account was at a certain amount which is actually not true and the amount declared in Euros when converted to CAD was over double the amount the CO wrote.

I have gone ahead to raise a web form contesting this injustice and sent screenshots and indicated the parts where the account balance supports my argument.

My question here is to ask if I have done the right thing or there is something else to do here or what to expect.

Here I was thinking I would just get the golden mail without knowing that some crazy CO is the reason for the delay.

Any suggestions guys and also what to expect from here on...
This is disgusting. Absolute incompetency. So we pay in $ for application, ran around for days getting documents done and wait for this long - and RR is because an officer cant do math? How are they not being fired? They are at the crucial position and they just like that add RR because they didnt know they can convert money in $?
I am so sorry for you. I hope they see what you sent and complete your process soon. Actually find out how you can sue them once you get your PR and land there.

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
No nooo...... It doesnt mean that... Stay Positive... It is generic response.... Your eligibility is in process....!!
Thank you. Lets hope so.
Not sure if CPC ottawa responds again, but whoever sent that email to us stating addition verification needed, I emailed him back now. Asking to be specific and what part needs RR and how his info is useless unless he specifies which needs additional review. I also informed him that webquery response received on same day says review in progress which has been the case since dec 2018, and why and how does he confirm that its RR. Lets see
You are Nov 14 AOR too right?
I am raising GCMS notes today (I absolutely hated this concept and didn't want to as it made no sense, but forced to now!)

Reactions: PRI2019@

Vishala1

Jul 10, 2019
VO is (London), Nov 30 AOR
GCMS says:
Eligibility (not met)
Criminality (passed)
Security (not started)
Medical (passed)
Info sharing (passed)

As I mentioned already RR on insufficient residence proof of sibling.

My CRS was 445,Officer review; they have given complete 430 points, RR on that 15 points, submitted all the residence related docs a month ago "almost" via webform, now don't know when we'll get PPR.

BTW, I've stopped thinking about it anymore, If it's destined for me then it will come to me by any mean, I fulfilled their requirements, from Ielts to every single doc, now its their call.
Did gcms notes said that your eligibility waaw

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Thank you. Lets hope so.
Not sure if CPC ottawa responds again, but whoever sent that email to us stating addition verification needed, I emailed him back now. Asking to be specific and what part needs RR and how his info is useless unless he specifies which needs additional review. I also informed him that webquery response received on same day says review in progress which has been the case since dec 2018, and why and how does he confirm that its RR. Lets see
You are Nov 14 AOR too right?
I am raising GCMS notes today (I absolutely hated this concept and didn't want to as it made no sense, but forced to now!)
No I am December applicant with AOR 26.. Did you mail Ralph?? Ask him about the current status of your file regarding eligibility, criminality and security.... May you get some helpful information!!

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
No I am December applicant with AOR 26.. Did you mail Ralph?? Ask him about the current status of your file regarding eligibility, criminality and security.... May you get some helpful information!!
ya, that was done. From there only we got the currently being reviewed status and hence emailed CPC and they have said samething.

Firefly 18

Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27 Nov 2018
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
27 Nov 2018
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
Passed
Hi all,

After 7 months, I received an ADR request to submit IMM5406 additional family information form along with updated POF..

Should I be worried?

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Hi all,

After 7 months, I received an ADR request to submit IMM5406 additional family information form along with updated POF..

Should I be worried?
perhaps no... atleast they are working on your file....but yes, do provide them with asked documents as soon as possible.... And make sure that they find your documents highly satisfactory...

Firefly 18

Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27 Nov 2018
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
27 Nov 2018
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
Passed
perhaps no... atleast they are working on your file....but yes, do provide them with asked documents as soon as possible.... And make sure that they find your documents highly satisfactory...
Many thanks. Sure... Assume it will delay the process further.

Reactions: PRI2019@