Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Hi
Yup, that's what I am saying. Some people with review required must have received this reply because they are sending it to everybody whether a review is required or not.

Basically they keep shuffling standard replies. Hardly anybody has received a reply other than these 3 standard responses. Now obviously everybody is aware of the problem including top IRCC officials but I guess they can nothing about the backlog. They will try to sort it out as soon as possible. What is clear is that some files are being prioritized based on some criteria.
Hi,

So we emailed CPC, after getting info from Ralph that it needs review. And we got response from CPC Ottawa stating the exact email @Upasana posted.
"Your file is currently under review and needs additional verifications. As a result the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times."
GCMS is goin to take another 30 days, now even sure if we have to find out about this RR and send any doc. Other than GCMS can we find out why RR?
And also suspicious is how most of us are in RR. Is this new generic response, to shut us up? Possibly not so many of us suddenly go to RR. I agree there are genuine RR cases, in which they ask for ADR or as some posted, they send docs themselves. And there is 2-3 month delay in cases of RR too or worse - rejection. So how do we decide which category of RR nonsense is this?

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
2mins ago, we got response for a webform we raised last Monday.

"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We understand your concern and wish to thank you for your patience.

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agents who responded to your inquiries on May 17, 2019 and also on July 2, 2019, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

Furthermore, we can confirm that the application is still in process. All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment. The Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Ottawa, Ontario is verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied. You may be contacted via your accountif additional information is needed.

So this doesn't say review required. Going crazy man.

Reactions: Upasana

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
I think we are very close to getting it now. I think by this month end most of us should be done. I don't have any data to back this, just a hunch!
Are all updating that Google sheet? Coz by the looks of it, among whoever updated, only 1 out of 41 of us have got PPR! So how on Earth rest will get within this month end?

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019

"

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agents who responded to your inquiries on May 17, 2019 and also on July 2, 2019, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

Furthermore, we can confirm that the application is still in process. All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment. The Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Ottawa, Ontario is verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied. You may be contacted via your accountif additional information is needed.

Hadn't I told you, Ralph is not always right!!
Mail at Ottawa office to double check.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November

"

Sorry to say but currently verifying eligibility is sure RR. I got this two times. Better order notes to act accordingly.
Your application was received via your account on November 20, 2019.

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The background verifications are not in process yet.

· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Sorry to say but currently verifying eligibility is sure RR. I got this two times. Better order notes to act accordingly.
Your application was received via your account on November 20, 2019.

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The background verifications are not in process yet.

· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
But this verifying eligibility has been the same generic response to all our webforms including the first one we raised in May after completing 6 months. The only difference this time is this additional two lines that whatever info agent provided is right, as we raised concerns about contradictory info we received on call. Otherwise they have been saying currently reviewing eligibility for long time now.

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Hadn't I told you, Ralph is not always right!!
Mail at Ottawa office to double check.
I did. I posted that before. Same as what you sent me. That your file is currently under review and needs additional verifications.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
But this verifying eligibility has been the same generic response to all our webforms including the first one we raised in May after completing 6 months. The only difference this time is this additional two lines that whatever info agent provided is right, as we raised concerns about contradictory info we received on call. Otherwise they have been saying currently reviewing eligibility for long time now.
It's upto you whether accept it or not.
And RR is not a refusal anyway.
Only 4 5 months additional , nothing more than that. Come on guys we r not living in Iraq or Syria that we can't wait for a few additional months.

mpn0182

Jan 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
18-10-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
My husband and I are currently on notice period. Our last day would be Aug 15th and Sep 6th respectively. I believe someone said, it wont matter if you are on notice, coz you are still an employee of the company & it wont affect the BG verification.
So in case we do not get the PPR by Aug 15th, and they start a BG only after he has quit - will it affect the outcome? I am afraid we never thought about that. We only prepared to be out of job for a month or so in worst case scenario.
Hello - It would be good to update IRCC with your relieving and experience letters as soon as you get them from your present employer so they know you are not working during BG. Hope it helps and cheers!!

Reactions: Ven_sus

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
Hi

Hi,

So we emailed CPC, after getting info from Ralph that it needs review. And we got response from CPC Ottawa stating the exact email @Upasana posted.
"Your file is currently under review and needs additional verifications. As a result the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times."
GCMS is goin to take another 30 days, now even sure if we have to find out about this RR and send any doc. Other than GCMS can we find out why RR?
And also suspicious is how most of us are in RR. Is this new generic response, to shut us up? Possibly not so many of us suddenly go to RR. I agree there are genuine RR cases, in which they ask for ADR or as some posted, they send docs themselves. And there is 2-3 month delay in cases of RR too or worse - rejection. So how do we decide which category of RR nonsense is this?
Or it means eligibility is not done yet. Most people have eligibility met or pass, but mine is only recommended pass, so could this be why people get the additional verifications email? And those who passed eligibility get the queue one?

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Or it means eligibility is not done yet. Most people have eligibility met or pass, but mine is only recommended pass, so could this be why people get the additional certifications email? And those who passed eligibility get the queue one?
What I have observed so far is first they clear Rec pass, then Met cases and after that RR cases are taken up for that month.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Hey guys,

On Monday I got an ADR for my spouse's Divoirce Certificate and her Schedule A, so I submitted all these documents yesterday and today I called CIC to ask if everything was transmitted.

Before I got ADR, the agent told me that my Eligibility is "Passed". Then after I got ADR, I asked legalfalcon which assessment this ADR is associated with. He said that it's "Eligibility" and I got a little worried, considering that the agent told me that I passed the Eligibility and that I had been in "Review Required" before.

So today I specifically asked the agent about all my statuses and I was told that:

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - In Progress

And that this ADR is related to security.

So combining the response from legalfalcon and from CIC, I learned that Schedule A might be related to both Eligibility and Security, depending on the context.

Reactions: zafontana