+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Smriti Sethi

Jun 28, 2018
I got first one but mine is RR as per notes.
Agent said review is normal procedure.
But maybe notes were generated on 30 may and Ottawa reply is recent.
Hi, what is the email id for Ottawa. And could you suggest what to write to them in order to get a detail response from them. Thanks

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi
I have a question
Just came to know today, in travel history, one of the trip was to China, as per me it was a tourist visa, but the agent who applied visa didn't know much..... And he applied business visa.....
Now the problem is I mentioned tourist visa while applying , and when I got adr, again I filled the info as tourist visa......
What should I do now. Should I inform ircc about it?

Emma 2019

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Tunisia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Got ADR mail yesterday eve (6PM Central Time) for Travel history - uploaded and submitted by 7PM CT.

AOR - Nov 28. CEC - inland applicant.
Why you have been asked for ADR?

pritisht

Sep 28, 2018
NEW DELHI
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Guys I understand the agony everyone is going through even I'm a november 17 FSW outland candidate still awaiting progress on my application
But I dont think writing here would solve the issue what I would suggest is why not we collectively email Mr Ahmed Hussen who is the minister for immigration and atleast bring to his notice the situation out here..also no body is asking for a positive outcome of the application but atleast there should be a decision made ..any other recommendations are welcome

Reactions: Ron72

Indu GP

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
i called IRCC on July 8 th and agent told me there will be an update in 20 days..i really want to believe that..but i don't want to be disappointed....what u guys think??..Anyone has same experience???

Emma 2019

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Tunisia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
OK...... Yes that msg was sent by me..... But it was sent in March
Priya0227, thank you. one more question:): can you guess why you have been asked again...? have you traveled a lot? did you mention trips from age 18 years or last 10 years?
thanks for your quick response

Felix28824

May 1, 2019
i called IRCC on July 8 th and agent told me there will be an update in 20 days..i really want to believe that..but i don't want to be disappointed....what u guys think??..Anyone has same experience???
I called them at the beginning this month, the agent told me if there is nothing happened by the end of this month, I can call them again.
Same with your opinion, I don't know whether I can believe them. And nothing changed up to date, so... let's see. We don't have any method to push them.

Reactions: Indu GP

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Priya0227, thank you. one more question:): can you guess why you have been asked again...? have you traveled a lot? did you mention trips from age 18 years or last 10 years?
thanks for your quick response
I just one trip in my travel history......
Why they asked again...... May be because instead of filling business visa, I filled it as tourist visa...... I realized this mistake today
So I will be raising a webform to inform ircc about the same

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019
Emailed Ralph and got this reply

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Nov
21, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.
Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications
are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.
Eligibility requires review.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and
timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Oct 2019.

Sincerely,
Robyn Sullivan
Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP
Regina-Wascana

JBFuqua

Nov 12, 2018
I'm AOR November 14 and the 6 months ran out on May 14. I called and talked to an agent on May 15 who said she'll send a note. On July 15 I got this:

"Hello,

This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of your application.

Application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Notification will be sent in due course."

Have others got a similar mail too? Does it mean anything?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
I'm AOR November 14 and the 6 months ran out on May 14. I called and talked to an agent on May 15 who said she'll send a note. On July 15 I got this:

"Hello,

This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of your application.

The call centre sent a message to Ottawa office and this is what is the response from the Ottawa office:

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

By the way, my brother has been asked for ADR and the documents were submitted on May 23rd and since then there is no update.

Emma 2019

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Tunisia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
I

"Hello,

sent a mail to CIO Sydney to ask for my status and the answer was the same as yours. What does it mean?