+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

29NOV

Jun 17, 2019
really happy for you, as per my gcms review required on insufficient docs of Sibling that i claiming 15 points, have sent all the updated docs through webform 4 days ago, when to expect PPR or can i expect Rejection as well ?
If you sent all required docs, it should be fine. It is really rare that I come across someone getting rejection after 6 months post ITA. So, if you know you have sent all required docs everything should be fine for you. No idea for when you may have an answer, depends on your particular case (Visa officer, Country of origin: Security Screening, Countries visites, etc....). Finger crossed. Wait and see.

Reactions: Shahanastar

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
So I just got off a phone call with a very sweet lady from IRCC. She said that Eligibility - MET and the only thing that they're working on right now is the background check (which in my profile has not yet started). She asked if I was asked anything, NO ADR for me but the last one was the RPRF payment in January. She then said that she can understand why I'm anxious haha and assured me that my file was not forgotten. I then asked her if she could send a reminder to update my file which she happily did for me. Hope this will help and remind the officers to pick up my file!:D #hopeful

Last edited:

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
So my profile was updated today after they issued my CoPR and it’s finally approved. They added dates to the account which I believe can’t really accurate. According to the updates:

Eligibility: December 12 2018 you’re eligibility has been reviewed. (I called so many times in March and April - I got told it wasn’t started - it was also showing not started in 2 GCMS notes)
Background check: December 13, 2018 your background check was completed. (That was one day after I’d given my biometrics. Again everytime I called in April and May my Security had not even started - same was updated in the notes as well)

No idea how they selected the dates :D:D

Hello there

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
29-11-2018
So my profile was updated today after they issued my CoPR and it’s finally approved. They added dates to the account which I believe can’t really accurate. According to the updates:

Eligibility: December 12 2018 you’re eligibility has been reviewed. (I called so many times in March and April - I got told it wasn’t started - it was also showing not started in 2 GCMS notes)
Background check: December 13, 2018 your background check was completed. (That was one day after I’d given my biometrics. Again everytime I called in April and May my Security had not even started - same was updated in the notes as well)

Great Info!!! When was your PPR date?? and how many days it took from PPR to COPR??

Sarik

Apr 29, 2019
Hi Guys !!! Silent Reader over here who just Got PPR

Finally Got Ready for Visa e-mail. My stats are below:

AOR: 29 November 2018
1st GCMS Notes 13 April 2019: Review Required for R10
Primary office: Centralized Intake Office
Secondary Office: Ottawa
2nd GCMS notes: Haven't received them yet.
Ready for visa e-mail: 14June, 2019

Nationality: Morocco
Other Info: Got 1 visa rejection 1 year ago from France due to 1 missing document. Of course, I declared it in my EE application
I called Canadian Immigration call center as soon as I went over 6 months (1 or 2 day after), and I asked the woman in the phone to send reminder to visa officer after she told me that I still haven't passed eligibility and security screening.

Feel free to ask in case you need some info from my personal experience.

And I wish a PPR to all of you guys especially people who went over 6 months.
Congratulations mate. What is your crs and noc?

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
What's your AOR??? If its already more than 4 months, I highly recommend you to order notes as it will give you proper overview of your application if incase anything is review required by case officer
Mine is Nov 14th. Crossed 200 days mark already. We were still hoping to get it by 6 month mark and didn't order gcms. And by end of 6 month it was too late and hoped probably will get it by 7 Months! And ironically 7 month also crossed .. it's all a joke!

Reactions: SithLord

Ven_sus

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
08-12-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018

Wow!! Congratulations.. so happy for you.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW

Great news. So happy for you! All the best!!

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hello All,

Anyone in the thread had their medicals extended by the officer? If yes, how much it took to get the extension approved or to receive the PPR? Your information will be very much helpful.

Cruise_Can

Aug 12, 2018
Nov 28 AOR.. IP2 since Jan.. no update thereafter.. Notes also rec'd too late in last week of may.. RR required for MEP exemption for non-accompanying dependent child from previous marriage.. custody of child with ex-wife... Submitted all evidences about all efforts taken to get the child medically examined but failed...Awaiting and awaiting decision from IRCC..Dont know what to do next...

29NOV

Jun 17, 2019
Congratulations mate. What is your crs and noc?
CRS Score: 442, and Lowest score to be chosen at that period was 442 too (Lucky hééé?)
2 Years work experience with 2 NOC Codes (1 for each year) : 6221 and 4163

Last edited:

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019

I got exactly the same dates shown in my profile too. Also I gave biometrics in December 13. My aor is Nov 9.

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
Great Info!!! When was your PPR date?? and how many days it took from PPR to COPR??
Hi. My PPR date was 6th of June. I submitted it on the 9th of June since it was a public holiday here during the days I got the request. The update on my profile says CoPR was issues on the 16th of June. So it took a week for me. I should hopefully be getting my passport back by tomorrow :)

Reactions: AVI1313