+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Just now spoke with an agent.
Said eligibility in progress..And then when asked in details..Said eligibility has review required..Not all review required is a red flag though, he mentioned.

Background is halfway done..Which means criminality passed and security not started.

File looks good. No red alert.
Re-medical passed on 12th June.
Asked to send remainder to the officer, but said he can't as he can see file was being worked upon last week only, so as it's in process he thinks I should be patient. Medicals were also cleared last week, so don't know if he said because of that or file is actually being worked upon.

When asked why RR in eligibility..Said he is not an officer..So can't see and tell me..But nothing to worry about...File is in good condition.

What does this mean guys? When do u have RR in Eligibility?

Nightmares are back! :(:(

Reactions: Hopeful007

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Thank you so much! What’s the news with yours? You passed your 6 months too right?
Absolute silence again. Yes I’ve crossed the timeline maybe I get to hear something next month given the 7 month processing time for most of London applicants.

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
For PR Can I take the picture myself and get it printed?

I don't even remember the days that I entered Canada, can I just say the month and the year?

thebrazilian

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
I can't call the call center using my applicant number. I was able to do that 1.5 months ago but now the system says my # is not recognized. Any tricks to make that work? Anyone?

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
For PR Can I take the picture myself and get it printed?

I don't even remember the days that I entered Canada, can I just say the month and the year?
I don’t think you can take them yourself. One of my picture needed to have date the picture was taken along with the studio name at the back. That’s a requirement I believe.

Ppr-2019

May 27, 2019
Hey guys..do we get GCMS note by email or on website? I ordered on May 3rd but haven’t recieved yet..is there a way to follow up?

Neeti_1826

Apr 30, 2019
Well 227 days since AOR, eligibility Met, security, Criminality and background check not started. Yesterday called the cic agent. She said if I dont hear from them in next week, i can call them again. Unfortunately they cant tell the estimated time for approval of my application. In alternate universe the snail completed one round around the earth and I am just stuck where I was before. :p:D:D:D:D:D:D

Vijita

Jan 6, 2019
Well 227 days since AOR, eligibility Met, security, Criminality and background check not started. Yesterday called the cic agent. She said if I dont hear from them in next week, i can call them again. Unfortunately they cant tell the estimated time for approval of my application. In alternate universe the snail completed one round around the earth and I am just stuck where I was before. :p:D:D:D:D:D:D

Vijita

Jan 6, 2019
Mine is Nov 4 AOR, same status as yours. I had called them last week and they too said the same reply of not being able to give a est completion date. I had raised a CSE but for that too received a generic response. I guess the lag is mainly for Nov 1st week applicants as i see many getting PPR with later days.
Any idea if there is other means to raise this issue?

Reactions: SithLord

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Just now spoke with an agent.
Said eligibility in progress..And then when asked in details..Said eligibility has review required..Not all review required is a red flag though, he mentioned.

Background is halfway done..Which means criminality passed and security not started.

File looks good. No red alert.
Re-medical passed on 12th June.
Asked to send remainder to the officer, but said he can't as he can see file was being worked upon last week only, so as it's in process he thinks I should be patient. Medicals were also cleared last week, so don't know if he said because of that or file is actually being worked upon.

When asked why RR in eligibility..Said he is not an officer..So can't see and tell me..But nothing to worry about...File is in good condition.

What does this mean guys? When do u have RR in Eligibility?

Nightmares are back! :(:(
Did you order GCMS notes already? I understand exactly how you feel! So I also called yesterday and mine says Eligibility - MET and that they're currently working on background checks (but in my profile it is not showing as "we are processing...") basically she says just to be patient and wait but she sent a reminder to the officers to update my file - meaning, my file has not been picked up since January!:( (at least yours is already in process ;))

I actually ordered GCMS thru ATIP on April 4th through my cousin but didn't receive that yet so I am planning to order again but this time, I will order from another site, just for my peace of mind. You can do the same for you to find out what exactly is the RR but who knows maybe you'll get PPR before you receive your notes.:)

Last edited:

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Mine is Nov 4 AOR, same status as yours. I had called them last week and they too said the same reply of not being able to give a est completion date. I had raised a CSE but for that too received a generic response. I guess the lag is mainly for Nov 1st week applicants as i see many getting PPR with later days.
Any idea if there is other means to raise this issue?
Same here
Aor - Nov 4th
File in ip2
When I called...... They said the same thing...... They can't give any estimated date...... And that too very rudely..... Which was really unexpected
I have lost hope in ircc and trying to forget about it.
If ppr has to come.... It will come.....
It's time to move on in life......

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
I can't call the call center using my applicant number. I was able to do that 1.5 months ago but now the system says my # is not recognized. Any tricks to make that work? Anyone?
I also heard the same thing when I called yesterday but when I listened carefully, there was an option to "speak to a customer service officer" or something like that and that's when I got through. Good luck!:)