NOC 2112
Family of 3
Visa office Ottawa
Thank you all for being a support. I pray for others for a ppr mail soon
Congratulations!!!

Pbaj

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Another story to be added to the list of silent readers.
AOR 17th November 2018
Medical passed - somewhere in december
RPRF and Background Check started on 8th May 2018
No updates before 8th May,2018
PPR May 14,2018
This was not an easy journey for me i lost my husband in a car accident before submitting my profile, I had Responsibility of my 4 years old son on my shoulders. Despite of many factors that was trying to stop me, i decided to apply and the day finally comes.
Long story short - just keep praying, i can understand that some people are getting ppr earlier as compared to others but all we can hae is patience and trust in supreme power. We have worked hard for it and we will achieve it one day meanwhile just be positive and have patience.

I pray that everyone gets their ppr from this thread and by the end of MAY we can close this thread with all the smiling faces and on a positive note.Stay Blessed.Stay Adored Guys! Good luck and my best wishes are with you all .
Congratulations

gurpreetkaur_21

Sep 10, 2017
I got the answer to my query where I had requested that at what stage is my file at,I got a reply that background checks are in progress.The reply that I had got to my query back in March was background check is not initiated.Does this mean IP2 again :D haha
PPR is very near. Sit tight, hopefully should come by next week :)

May 13, 2019
I recall reading that the next batch of PPR will be sent out on Thursday. Is this a known thing or is this just based on trends? I'm just trying to get a better understanding of when I may get a response. It's not necessarily Thursdays only, right?

Vikas Patel

Apr 13, 2019
Received golden mail today morning
AOR-17th November
MEP-18th December
NOC- 4011
Till 14h may - IP1
15th may - IP2
16th may - PPR mail
Visa office - Ottawa
No ADR request
Called ircc only once on 13th may - agent informed about clearance of eligibility, but upon asking time limit he replied that it's not in their hand to say about that it's depend upon the time taken by security and other agencies to submit their report about background check and security clearance
Not ordered gcsm notes
Not raised CSE

Thank you all of you for your great support. This thread helped me a lot

Apr 25, 2019
In additional document required ...how to fill additional page ...if we need to add more informations in that.
Can I fill on simple A4 paper or
In that prescribed format

Dec 23, 2018
PPR Update:-
Friends,
FSW-O - India
Nov 17 AOR
Medical passed on Dec19th
As per GCMS notes of March - Eligibility met and security recommended passed. BG check not started.
No movement since Dec.
Yesterday morning (May 15th) got ghost update - profile changed to BG started.
Today Morning (May 16th) got PPR

Thank everyone for the wishes and support. I wish good fortune to everyone here.

Ricky09

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
PPR Update:-
Friends,
FSW-O - India
Nov 17 AOR
Medical passed on Dec19th
As per GCMS notes of March - Eligibility met and security recommended passed. BG check not started.
No movement since Dec.
Yesterday morning (May 15th) got ghost update - profile changed to BG started.
Today Morning (May 16th) got PPR

Thank everyone for the wishes and support. I wish good fortune to everyone here.
Congratulations !

dentist4u

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Any clue how to interpret GCMS notes? Mine says R10 ok Recommendation pass then something about criminality then again in the next line it R10- ok Recommendation- review required- Stat questions.....
it looks as if eligibility is pass but i can't be sure
My AOR is 1st november ordered gems on april 11th
visa office is primary winnipeg and secondary montreal