+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by senthilkumarank, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Thank you @legalfalcon for such a detailed post.. I have review required as I didn't submit a reference letter from my organisation. I instead submitted a self attested affidavit with job responsibilities listed. I submitted all other employment docs likepaystubs, itrs, confirmation and promotion letters.. Am just worried about thhe review required on this.. Would appreciate your views on this.. Thanks for all ur support.

Upasana likes this.
  2. I got the answer to my query where I had requested that at what stage is my file at,I got a reply that background checks are in progress.The reply that I had got to my query back in March was background check is not initiated.Does this mean IP2 again :D haha

Manpreet3 and gurpreetkaur_21 like this.
  3. A reference is a mandatory document. As per IRCC:

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
      • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
      • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits

If you did not submit one before, do it ASAP visa CSE (webform).

Prapri2912 likes this.
  4. Looks like that will take some time.

zafontana likes this.
  5. I don't think so. Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand and USA are generally fast in sharing data with each other.

Manpreet3 and zafontana like this.
  6. 800 pages!! Nov guys are the second most chatty bunch I’ve seen after the June AOR thread. That thread was miles ahead of all other AOR combined and this one seems to be going the same way. But sometimes I suspect half of the pages are filled just because of dear @SithLord. :D:D

Keep it up folks!

7. Well, also there are like 100 pages of congratulations :)

Shweta1289, pgpg, SithLord and 2 others like this.
  8. So sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you all the best for your new life. Your son is lucky to have such a strong-willed mother.

Manpreet3 and Shahanastar like this.
  9. Got a ghost update after which called IRCC. Was told that my eligibility is passed although additional documents section still showing we are reviewing ADR.
    AOR 11 November.
    Only security has left for me.

10. This brought tears in my eyes. I pray all good things for the little kiddo of yours. And may he make you proud as he grows up. Your strong will shall not go waste. All the best.

Inabt and Pbaj like this.
  11. @Turizmo - Salute to your spirit and good luck in life!

12. Congrats :)

We are in last stages now

13. I'll wait and see what happens. This answer I got made me super frustrated.. do you know about any case that got PPR shortly after requesting notes?

14. Do you know how to get PPR or landing interview email faster after approval? It's been 2 weeks, I am starting to get annoyed.

15. Unrelated to what you asked.

Raised a case last week when I crossed 6-month timeline and received below generic reply.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.