+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Another story to be added to the list of silent readers.
AOR 17th November 2018
Medical passed - somewhere in december
RPRF and Background Check started on 8th May 2018
No updates before 8th May,2018
PPR May 14,2018
This was not an easy journey for me i lost my husband in a car accident before submitting my profile, I had Responsibility of my 4 years old son on my shoulders. Despite of many factors that was trying to stop me, i decided to apply and the day finally comes.
Long story short - just keep praying, i can understand that some people are getting ppr earlier as compared to others but all we can hae is patience and trust in supreme power. We have worked hard for it and we will achieve it one day meanwhile just be positive and have patience.

I pray that everyone gets their ppr from this thread and by the end of MAY we can close this thread with all the smiling faces and on a positive note.Stay Blessed.Stay Adored Guys! Good luck and my best wishes are with you all .
So sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you all the best for your new life. Your son is lucky to have such a strong-willed mother.

chappque

May 7, 2019
Another story to be added to the list of silent readers.
AOR 17th November 2018
Medical passed - somewhere in december
RPRF and Background Check started on 8th May 2018
No updates before 8th May,2018
PPR May 14,2018
This was not an easy journey for me i lost my husband in a car accident before submitting my profile, I had Responsibility of my 4 years old son on my shoulders. Despite of many factors that was trying to stop me, i decided to apply and the day finally comes.
Long story short - just keep praying, i can understand that some people are getting ppr earlier as compared to others but all we can hae is patience and trust in supreme power. We have worked hard for it and we will achieve it one day meanwhile just be positive and have patience.

I pray that everyone gets their ppr from this thread and by the end of MAY we can close this thread with all the smiling faces and on a positive note.Stay Blessed.Stay Adored Guys! Good luck and my best wishes are with you all .
This brought tears in my eyes. I pray all good things for the little kiddo of yours. And may he make you proud as he grows up. Your strong will shall not go waste. All the best.

Reactions: Inabt and Pbaj

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I don't think this is true. GCMS Notes have no impact on the application, although I have heard they withhold releasing GCMS notes when application is finalized.
I'll wait and see what happens. This answer I got made me super frustrated.. do you know about any case that got PPR shortly after requesting notes?

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
800 pages!! Nov guys are the second most chatty bunch I’ve seen after the June AOR thread. That thread was miles ahead of all other AOR combined and this one seems to be going the same way. But sometimes I suspect half of the pages are filled just because of dear @SithLord. :D:D

Keep it up folks!
Do you know how to get PPR or landing interview email faster after approval? It's been 2 weeks, I am starting to get annoyed.

Arjun1240

Apr 18, 2019
Do you know how to get PPR or landing interview email faster after approval? It's been 2 weeks, I am starting to get annoyed.
Unrelated to what you asked.

Raised a case last week when I crossed 6-month timeline and received below generic reply.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'll wait and see what happens. This answer I got made me super frustrated.. do you know about any case that got PPR shortly after requesting notes?
Ordering GCMS notes has zero impact on your application. It doesn't cause any delay or speed up your application process. It's a myth.

GCMS notes are generated by ATIP and your application is processed at CIC

The staff who are responsible to generate your GCMS notes obviously will not be authorized to work on your application.

Neel4636

Oct 15, 2018
Never have "yes" upsetted me as much these did.. hahaha.
Thank you. It's jus too much then. We are desperate with two great job offers and not able to take either one because we are not sure if we will get in weeks time or months time.
Dude if u have a job offer u should raise CSE and let them knw. Also mention you might loose them if its furthur delayed. They will process faster. Has happened with a friend he got ppr in 3.5 months. Fswo

Reactions: Manpreet3

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
The stages of an application are:

R10 - completness check
Criminality - Based on your PCCs, and if your are inland, will be pending until RCMP is received
Medicals - Is done in the first 39-45 days, usually around R10
Eligibility - Only after Medicals and R10 will the eligibility start.
Security - Only after eligibility is conclusively passed by an officer, will the security commence.

When an agent says that the eligibility is under review, it merely means it is in progress.

The eligibility takes place in 2 stages. First an assistant / analyst will review the documents and make a recommendation. This can be Recommended passed, Review Required, Met recommended Met etc. To know if you have a RR, you will need to see the GCMS notes.

Once the recommendation is done, the officer will review and make a final determination. This is when your eligibility is passed.

Under review can mean either it is in progress, or the first stage is done.

Also a RR by itself is not a reason to panic. I wrote an exhaustive post and posting it here.

Hope this helps!!
Hi @legalfalcon
Are all applications processed in that order?

My timeline is
FSW-O
AOR Feb 1, 2019
Med passed 16 mar
Biometrics completed 28 mar

No updates since.
Does it mean my criminality is passed? As I’m freaking out about my PCC, saw several casas got rejected. I submitted PCC issued before my last trip (got pcc is 2017, visited country for 3 weeks in 2018, AOR 2019).

I called IRCC and they said my application is processed outside of Canada (Paris VO I assume since I live in France), so the agent couldn’t tell me anything.

Should I be worried or at this point they could be nice and send an ADR instead of complete rejection ?
*ordered GCMS notes last week

Sushi777

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Unrelated to what you asked.

Raised a case last week when I crossed 6-month timeline and received below generic reply.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
whoa I received the exact response! Goes to show you how generic the responses are

Canada_Diaries

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
IELTS Request
30-01-2019
Dude if u have a job offer u should raise CSE and let them knw. Also mention you might loose them if its furthur delayed. They will process faster. Has happened with a friend he got ppr in 3.5 months. Fswo
nothing happens ...I had a job offer letter for April end and one for Mid May....no expedition to the application

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Not helping, I've tried when I was offered a promotion and It was also after everything set to pass and waiting to be finalized. Got a generic response and it's been weeks with no update :(