Jul 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
November 30, 2018
Hello Guys

In the morning around 7 a.m. I have received the email in my inbox : Ready for visa from Ottawa office and asking to submit the passport at VFS.

But when I login the profile didn't see any update.

Is that mean got the PPR?

AoR : 14th November 2018
MEP: 14th December 2018
Background update Ip2 : 5th April 2019 (Ghost update)
Email Ready to visa : 6th April 2019

Congratulations. It is PPR

Reactions: Shagun.S.Taneja

micomics

Apr 5, 2019
Same!
I’m AOR 20th Nov. Still in IP1.
Hello Guys

In the morning around 7 a.m. I have received the email in my inbox : Ready for visa from Ottawa office and asking to submit the passport at VFS.

so after ip2 on april 5. the next day u got ur ppr?. that would mean they didnt update ur profile (it could be that u were in ip2 but your profile says ip1)
or they finished ip2 in just one day?

which is it? hehe

Apr 3, 2019
so after ip2 on april 5. the next day u got ur ppr?. that would mean they didnt update ur profile (it could be that u were in ip2 but your profile says ip1)
or they finished ip2 in just one day?

which is it? hehe
Absolutely! They didn't update the profile earlier. Even I was surprised, how can they do it in one day. But supposedly yesterday was a ghost update. I think so that's why I got PPR.

Reactions: micomics

ankushk2

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Absolutely! They didn't update the profile earlier. Even I was surprised, how can they do it in one day. But supposedly yesterday was a ghost update. I think so that's why I got PPR.
I raised the concern that my application is in IP1 since ages :) via CSE tool online and received a response from their agent in which she mentioned that it is normal in some cases that status do not change but processing keeps on going in background and suggested to wait till 6 months. I believe this would hold true for most of the nov aor applicants who are stuck on IP1. So guys no need to worry or get aggressive as our application is in progress and we will get our good lucks soon.

Congrats Shagun and good luck for your future!!

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
Hello Guys

Comgrats, your stream please?

neoetern

Jan 30, 2019
Hello Guys

Congrats Shagun. Also, wondering whether you paid the RPRF upfront or at a later stage?

Mark888

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Where's @SithLord
I haven't read from him for sometime now. Hope he's ok and doing well. Has anyone established an outside correspondence with him, please do check on him
I really hope that's sarcasm. This forum has become so much cleaner, and I have finally started to see people with valid queries and useful replies.

Just wondering, since Proof of Funds is waived for the permanent resident application if you have a valid job offer.
This is only true if the employer has previously obtained LMIA for your NOC. If that's not the case, the POF will not be waived.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Above is what i found from cic website. Seems as long as u have job offer, you dont need pof?? Not sure. Just found this infor from cic.

"If you are invited to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or Federal Skilled Trades Program, you will need to show that you meet the settlement funds requirement unless you:

• are currently authorized to work in Canada, and
  • have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada.
This only applies to the PR application. If you claimed points for a valid job offer during your application, then it is fine. Otherwise, the VO is perfectly entitled to deny entry if you don't show him POF at landing, if asked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Villegas Family

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Hello Guys

Awesome. is your country of residence India?

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
I really hope that's sarcasm. This forum has become so much cleaner, and I have finally started to see people with valid queries and useful replies.
An each person has their one ways to deal with stress. Writing a lot of messages is his. I don’t see any problem in that due to the fact that this way doesn’t hurt anybody.

In fact, in the same time he helped a lot of people. Moreover, apart from seeing myself how he was answering to people’s queries, I don’t think he would have so many tumbs up in his profile if he didn’t actually do anything positive.

Last edited:

neoetern

Jan 30, 2019
An each person has their one ways to deal with nerves. Writing a lot of messages is his. I don’t see any problem is that due to the fact this way doesn’t hurt anybody.

In fact, in the same time he helped a lot of people. Moreover, apart from seeing myself how he was answering to people’s queries, I don’t think he would have so many tumbs up in his profile if he didn’t actually do anything positive.
Sorry to disagree but a lot of valid questions and discussions were getting overshadowed/ignored because of the petty rants of negativity. I had to take a break from this forum until I found out the ignore button option!

Reactions: Mark888

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Sorry to disagree but a lot of valid questions and discussions were getting overshadowed/ignored because of the petty rants of negativity. I had to take a break from this forum until I found out the ignore button option!
And this comment is not considered negative?

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Peace to all. :)
Let's focus on our ppr now, rather than previous conversations. New week about to start. Last week was good to many. Hope the coming is good for more of us.
I have a question . It's 153 days since aor. I hvnt called ircc ever, neither have I asked for notes. Since its 28 days are left. .....should I call or ask for notes ? Any suggestions. ......

Reactions: neoetern and Inabt