+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Bolajim

Feb 22, 2019
Can you guys do us a screenshot to have a good understanding of what ip1 means?
I think its a bit confusing, someone sent a screenshot earlier and I heard its ip2.

bk2018

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi.
Were you guys able to create a Job Bank account?
I am also getting the same error. Received my ITA in January and submitted the application in March.
If the code has expired, how do we get a new code?

Thanks.
Hi there! Have not re-searched on how to get new code but beleive you can raise it with cic help center { havn't tried that either :)}.

The other option listed was to register in job bank post getting SIN no., etc. which is possible post relocation.

How about you Gurpreet? Were you able to get through job bank registration?

ramyapavaman

Apr 4, 2019
When I first entered in the pool, I thought I would get my PPR in max 3 months.
Called IRCC yesterday and they told me the same thing that have been saying since december:
criminality passed
Eligibility is in progress
Security in progress
Now I'm really praying to get my PPR in MAY and don't cross 181 days. 34 days until completion date shown in profile
Hello,
Can I get the IRCC number to call from India? I would like to enquire about my application too.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
minute agoNEW
Same here. I also thought that my file is very simple ...... Not many things to verify, so I might get ppr very soon. But now. .... 151 days since Aor , 29 days left .... .Still waiting
Same with me. One Canadian Employer very present online, one PCC, 5 years in Canada with 3 past visas granted... I was sure it will take no time to process but no updates at all since MEP Dec 1st. Eligibility not started yet.... 27days left

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Same with me. One Canadian Employer very present online, one PCC, 5 years in Canada with 3 past visas granted... I was sure it will take no time to process but no updates at all since MEP Dec 1st. Eligibility not started yet.... 27days left
What is your VO ?

poojarmalhotra

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-11-2018
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
03-08-2019
A friend got the PPR yesterday. He is a Sept AOR.

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
I think calling IRCC and getting the GCMS notes give you more accurate information about your application, but since many of you still wondering the difference between IP1 and IP2, here is a post from @northern sunshine
Complete post here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/mep-ip1-ip2-etc-application-stages-and-what-they-mean.576171/

Post-submission stages:
NA1
- "Not Applicable" 1: Background check says "Not Applicable", usually right after submission.
MEP - Medicals passed: review of medical results changes from "You do not need a medical exam." to "You have passed the medical exam."
IP1 - "In progress" 1: Background check changes to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." Usually follows MEP. Some applicants (especially inland and CEC) skip this stage.
NA2 - "Not Applicable" 2: Background check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP1. Some applicants skip this stage and it is easily missed.
IP2 - "In progress" 2: Background check changes to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
NA3 - "Not Applicable" 3: Background check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP2 (uncommon)
Ghost update - When you log in, the application says it's been "updated" but none of the fields have changed. Often considered a sign that PPR is coming soon. Not seen by all applicants.
PPR - Passport request: IRCC sends "Ready for visa" e-mail asking you to submit your documents to your visa office so they can issue your CoPR and entry visa if applicable.
CoPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence: A document that says you've been approved for permanent residence.

These are not "official" stages, but they are used frequently throughout the forum to track processing of applications.

Reactions: pgpg

Upkar1979

May 3, 2018
Hello friends,
I am in IP2 for some days . Just wondering what they check now at this stage and how many days to PPR from IP2 . I am FSW-O(India)