N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
@Maverick28 your insight is greatly appreciated

With regards to the job reference letter, I have uploaded a letter on the letterhead signed by the HR manager and the same letter but signed by my manager on a plain paper.
I have provided some explanation in the LOE that only HR manager is allowed to sign the letterhead and because of that I have provided both. Also I have explained in the LOE that my manager is the one who drafted the letter while the HR manager signed it after making the hr coordinator review it.
Was it ok to mention that

Please help is needed

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Peace to all. :)
Let's focus on our ppr now, rather than previous conversations. New week about to start. Last week was good to many. Hope the coming is good for more of us.
I have a question . It's 153 days since aor. I hvnt called ircc ever, neither have I asked for notes. Since its 28 days are left. .....should I call or ask for notes ? Any suggestions. ......
I would not suggest calling. The agents are very inconsistent and give wrong info often so it will just confuse you further. Order GCMS notes if you are worried about something in your application, otherwise be patient and wait till six months and then order GCMS notes.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018

With regards to the job reference letter, I have uploaded a letter on the letterhead signed by the HR manager and the same letter but signed by my manager on a plain paper.
I have provided some explanation in the LOE that only HR manager is allowed to sign the letterhead and because of that I have provided both. Also I have explained in the LOE that my manager is the one who drafted the letter while the HR manager signed it after making the hr coordinator review it.

Please help is needed
Someone in the HR department signing the reference letter is perfectly acceptable. The IRCC website even mentions that either someone from HR or your immediate manager should sign reference letter. There was no need to upload the reference letter by your manager on a plain paper.

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
[QUOTE="Canadavisa92, post: 7730122, member:

Please help is needed[/QUOTE]
@pizzaboy99 help is appreciated from your side

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada

Please help is needed
Why same letter signed by two different people? If HR Manager signed it on the letterhead, then that was more than enough.

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Someone in the HR department signing the reference letter is perfectly acceptable. The IRCC website even mentions that either someone from HR or your immediate manager should sign reference letter. There was no need to upload the reference letter by your manager on a plain paper.
Thanks a lot, so there is no need to worry that I pointed out to them that the manager is the one who issued the letter but still it was signed by the hr manager?

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Why same letter signed by two different people? If HR Manager signed it on the letterhead, then that was more than enough.
Thank you, I actually was confused at the time and thought of uploading it as a way to let them know that my manager is the one to call if they have queries on the technical details of my job as I mentioned in the loe that he issued it but because so he manager doesnt allow him to sign on letterhead he insisted on signing it instead

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Thanks a lot, so there is no need to worry that I pointed out to them that the manager is the one who issued the letter but still it was signed by the hr manager?
You shouldn't have done that as it might create confusion in the visa officers mind but I think it will be fine as you have satisfied the requirements with the letter from HR.

canadacalling777

Mar 24, 2019
Abuja, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-11-2018
What do you mean pages are missing and no notes?
I'm in Canada, and I ordered my notes back in February directly from IIRC. It's one PDF doc and its protected, not easy to temper with...
Not sure that different providers are getting different set of notes, since IIRC has a strict guidelines on what can be issued and in which format.
If you have a suspicion that the 3rd party changed/ edited anything in your notes that is a serious breach
In the last few pages there should be notes, which are not there. It finished with just the docs and activities.

canadacalling777

Mar 24, 2019
Abuja, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-11-2018
What was your tracking id issued by IRCC when you applied for the notes? Can you send all these details at support@gcmsbuddy.com? I don't believe this happened at all. It's just another attempt to defame our website.
I have sent many emails. To respond to one email it takes you over 24 hours and you talk of defaming you. I even called on your WhatsApp number.

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
You shouldn't have done that as it might create confusion in the visa officers mind but I think it will be fine as you have satisfied the requirements with the letter from HR.
I just thought that it's a fact that no one manager will sign a document without reviewing it or making anyone else with enough trust to review it, so I felt comfortable mentioning it like that. I hope I was clear