+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks!
just read this post.

Do you know how long of a delay it causes if they review and call the numbers of the business or my manager as mentioned on the company ref letter?
Your guess is as good as mine. There is no pattern but off late delays have increased so may be just follow what that guy did and hope there is no delay.

jm90

Jan 10, 2019
Your guess is as good as mine. There is no pattern but off late delays have increased so may be just follow what that guy did and hope there is no delay.
Well, his company atleast had a website, just didn't have a location.
Anyways, thanks for your help Cansha, I will see what to do. Thanks! :)

soliloquy

Nov 3, 2016
Congrats!

I'm curious if the request for your passport came with a deadline. Like the other Nov '18 applicants here I have been waiting for the good news to arrive soon, however, I have some upcoming international travel and worried that submitting the passport might put a wrinkle on those plans.
I didn't get a request for passport, I got a scheduled landing date. I am inland and that's how they seem to be doing it for us. Another friend went through a similar process back in August.

My letter says that if I don't show up for the landing interview then it can be cancelled but I can reschedule it if I already have travel plans. I don't need to schedule it though so I'll just be attending the interview on March 21. I have to show my passport, give them the photos etc there.

immitk

Jan 31, 2019
I didn't get a request for passport, I got a scheduled landing date. I am inland and that's how they seem to be doing it for us. Another friend went through a similar process back in August.

My letter says that if I don't show up for the landing interview then it can be cancelled but I can reschedule it if I already have travel plans. I don't need to schedule it though so I'll just be attending the interview on March 21. I have to show my passport, give them the photos etc there.
Congratulations! :) What was the title of the email about landing interview that you received?

anxious-girl

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-11-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
I can't believe I'm actually saying this but I got PPR 10 minutes ago. I am CEC Inland, so have a landing appointment scheduled on March 21!

My timeline:
AOR: Nov 9th
MEP: Dec 11th
Literally nothing else.
PPR: Feb 27

My case was a bit difficult, too as I am travelling with my son but not his father. Also I unfortunately have a mark on my criminal record that I had to get criminal rehab for. So I thought I was in for a long wait. But here we are!

The letter asked me to pay RPRF before my interview.

My friend who is in exactly the same situation as me (same education, employer, etc) submitted his app in Sept and hasn't heard anything so I honestly thought I'd be waiting til May.
Many congratulations...! Lady luck is shinning on you... :) Happy for you!

Nov 20, 2018
Hello Everyone, I got my AOR on 20 Nov. I am applying for FSW - Outland. My medical passed in early Jan but two weeks later it was changed back to ‘You do not need medical....’. Since then, nothing has changed. Anyone has idea what could have happen and why my med passed was reversed? When should expect the next update? Thanks a lot!

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
I can't believe I'm actually saying this but I got PPR 10 minutes ago. I am CEC Inland, so have a landing appointment scheduled on March 21!

My timeline:
Literally nothing else.

My case was a bit difficult, too as I am travelling with my son but not his father. Also I unfortunately have a mark on my criminal record that I had to get criminal rehab for. So I thought I was in for a long wait. But here we are!

My friend who is in exactly the same situation as me (same education, employer, etc) submitted his app in Sept and hasn't heard anything so I honestly thought I'd be waiting til May.
Congratulations :)

Indu GP

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018

My timeline:
Literally nothing else.

congrats :)

jaySil

Nov 30, 2018
Paid the fees upfront.Got ghost update today ,nothing in the profile on 12th week.My last update was also 17th Jan “how to get job in Canada letter”.
What is your AOR?
I got a ghost update today as well. Also I received the "How to get a job in Canada email" on Jan 16th.
AOR Nov 5th and also saw someone else here with a ghost update today.
I'm wondering whether it is just a routine update that has nothing to do with the stage of our applications.

Reactions: RR9187

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
I got a ghost update today as well. Also I received the "How to get a job in Canada email" on Jan 16th.
AOR Nov 5th and also saw someone else here with a ghost update today.
I'm wondering whether it is just a routine update that has nothing to do with the stage of our applications.
Yes I was thinking the same ..let’s hope for some good news soon:) Are you FSW-O (India)?