+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Demetra

Mar 27, 2016
thank you!
Called this 16139444000 number and went through a couple of steps. In the end the machine said the same what it written on my application online. LOL.
I guess its almost impossible to get a hold of them. Oh, I really need to know the eligibility status as need to apply for BOWP.

Jul 14, 2018
Called this 16139444000 number and went through a couple of steps. In the end the machine said the same what it written on my application online. LOL.
I guess its almost impossible to get a hold of them. Oh, I really need to know the eligibility status as need to apply for BOWP.
It asked me to press 0 to speak to an agent after the automated status update. I was placed on the queue only on the second attempt. May be you should try again.

namprat

Jan 24, 2019
Called IRCC helpline just now.
AOR: Nov 5, 2018,
FSWO, Indian
Visa Office: Ottawa
Eligibility: Met :)
Security and Criminality: Not started
Hey, I have a similar situation, online shows eligibility is in review, and agents says, you passed the eligibility criteria. Did you ask about all the statuses separately, or they told you everything at once?

Aburleigh

Feb 5, 2019
I’m not sure whether it varies depending on which stream you applied through, but I got my bwop and when I phoned last week the agent told me my eligibility check hadn’t started yet. Leading me to believe that it doesn’t depend on passing eligibility but on having an active residency application?

Jul 14, 2018
Hey, I have a similar situation, online shows eligibility is in review, and agents says, you passed the eligibility criteria. Did you ask about all the statuses separately, or they told you everything at once?
Many applicants have reported that their online application showed eligibility is under review even after receiving PPR. So I think it is quite normal. The agent gave a detailed update only when I asked specifically for eligibility, security and criminality status.

Reactions: namprat

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
That is good. I say all people to order notes after 3-4 months of aor (whenever they feel it) to see if there is anything wrong with their application or not e.g review required etc. If review require, the person has to submit supporting docs asap to speed things up, otherwise there is nothing else left to do
That is exactly what I want to know. If Review is required so I can clear things up quickly.

Hopefully it will arrive by March 14th so fingers crossed

Reactions: Mr_nobody

am_gill

Mar 21, 2018
Hi guys,
My AOR is 20 th October. Background in progress and keep reading your messages so there is no delay in processing yur application is wat my account says. I am sorry I am not very well versed with abbreviations such as IP1 etc.. I dont know wat stage my file is at.
My issue is that I have got admission in a study program for May, 2019 but right now I am at worker status and I cannot start studying on the same. I either need my PR or convert to student status. So to be on the safe side, I am applying for student permit, my question is, should I update any information in my PR file regarding my application of converting worker to student permit?

Help and suggestions highly appreciated.

Demetra

Mar 27, 2016
It asked me to press 0 to speak to an agent after the automated status update. I was placed on the queue only on the second attempt. May be you should try again.
the machine didn't give that option. Just said they are too busy and hung up. I think should try another time. Thank you!

Demetra

Mar 27, 2016
I’m not sure whether it varies depending on which stream you applied through, but I got my bwop and when I phoned last week the agent told me my eligibility check hadn’t started yet. Leading me to believe that it doesn’t depend on passing eligibility but on having an active residency application?
On CIC website they clearly indicate that you should should have your Eligibility cleared when you apply for BOWP. But maybe thee have exceptions. How long did it take you to get your BOWP?